“24hr room service”

Ranked #122 of 2,440 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Price range: USD 13 - USD 31
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: THE SHARPEST RESTAURANT ON FEDERAL STREET Like its identity The CUT is a defining mark changing the scene of social dining in Auckland. With its modern cuisines, attention to detail, stylish presentation and an engaging level of service are all genuine elements of The CUT, complemented by a suite of menus that showcase a genuine social dimension to both the classical and more CUTting edge dishes. Where modern cuisine is created from the very best locally farmed produce then crafted using unsurpassed skills and sole from a team of truly food-passionate chefs, delivering explosive flavours and textures that incite socialism amongst friends, family and colleagues. The CUT is the place to enjoy great company with exceptional food and genuine friendly service.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

loved that they did 24hr room service to Rydges hotel. food was amazing. LOVED the pulled pork steamed bun and the margarita pizza.

Vince P, Manager at The CUT Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Vixsta S,

Thank you very much for your great review. We are about two weeks from launching our new menu which I can guarantee will be equally as good as the menu you described in your message.

We look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Rydges Auckland.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

It was our first day in NZ so it would be very important to have a great meal after 11 hours flight. It is located just a corner around the Queen Street. The service is great and the chowder was the best one I have ever had!~

Vince P, Manager at The CUT Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear JaniceAuYeung,

Thank you for your great review.

We're happy to hear that you enjoyed one of our signature dishes. Believe it or not, there is a lot more on our New Zealand themed menu that I think you will enjoy also.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My husband & I had the 6 course tasting menu which was great value for money for the quality & amount of food. We loved that they used Maori herbs & spices - it's a must eat when travelling in New Zealand. The service was impeccable & I found all the staff to be professional, knowledgeable & friendly. Whether you're staying in the hotel or not you need to try the tasting menu at The Cut

Vince P, Manager at The CUT Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Catherine C,

Thank you for your kind review.

We are happy that you took the time to mention the Maori ingredients in our menu. We have a new menu that is scheduled to be released in mid April and I can guarantee that there will be a lot more Maori oriented menu ingredients within this menu.

We look forward to having you back to sample this new menu in the not too distant future.

Vince Patena

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We had a very pleasant meal at this establishment and waited on by 2 lovely ladies. Sarah and Raissa, well done.
I started with a very good and flavoursome seafood chowder which was better that those I had in Boston. Full of flavour and fish. She who must be obeyed had a wonderful potato leek soup. No fish!!!!!! She followed with a salad which was rather on the small side even for an entree and pricey. When I mentioned our concern Raissa who massaged our problem with a beautiful scallop dish as compensation.
I had a marvellous wagu hamburger as good as the best.
Highly recommended.

Dear tomranda,

Thank you for your great review.

I appreciate that you took the time to mention Raissa and Sara in your review and I am pleased that both were able to provide a pleasant dining experience for for you both.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

The private room was a nice touch but:
My appetiser arrived after everyone’s main had arrived.
The mains had taken long enough to arrive!
The chips were good but if you wanted aioli with them .....
Is madam sure she really wants a cheeseboard?
I could go on.
Such a pity. Service slow or was it the kitchen. The place wasn’t exactly humming.

Dear nadnerb638,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review.

On behalf of our team at The Cut Restaurant, I would like to apologise for the sub standard service that you received. We have put a great deal of effort into promoting our private dining space so it is disappointing to learn that our guests were let down on this occasion.

As a result of your review, we will address the issues that occurred and how they can be avoided.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Vince Patena