I stayed there for 4 nights. I booked room in advance via internet, thanks to this I got free breakfast, otherwise u pay $7 for breakfast. Honestly breakfast doesn't worth $7.
I advice you to book a room via internet, u gonna get cheaper rate, then at the reception, even you are extending your staying, do it online!!!! I did it, and i got $10 off per night, it was special web offer.
U gotta pay for internet, for wi-fi password. Mcdonald and starbucks are just across the road with free wifi!!
I stayed in room without window, can't complain it was clean. I would appreciate more toilet and bathroom facilities at a floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning Base Backpacker Auckland is located in the heart of Auckland city, less than 5 minutes walk to everywhere. We have fun working here so we know you'll have fun staying in our hostel. Former ACB, Base Auckland hostel is located in the heart of the city - central to shops, cafes, museums, Sky tower and only a few minutes walk to train, bus and ferry terminals and Vector Arena. The airport bus (Airbus) stops right outside our door! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, Otel, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Base Auckland Central Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Base Auckland Central Backpackers Hotel Auckland Central
- Base Auckland Central Backpackers New Zealand