2,795 results
All reviews sky tower premium luxury macaroons federal street harbour view room new zealand pillow menu star hotel valet parking mini bar the heart of the city central location restaurants and bars long flight queen street gusto depot
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed here on business for 4 nights and my room was very modern. Very comfortable bed and it had everything I wanted. The room was in the standard hotel layout (bathroom by door, rectangular in shape), and benefited from a sofa and good sized desk with multiple plugs and ports. Excellent coffee machine, very well stocked mini bar, bath and shower. Great service at the front desk. I’ll definitely be back.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Alison B, Guest Relations Manager at SKYCITY Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear janemcpbham

Thank you for commenting on your stay. I am pleased that you had a comfortable stay and our room was ideal for your needs - we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I stayed at the Sky City Grand for two nights in September 2018. I had stayed before, last year, and was happy to return. This place is terrific.

The rooms are comfortable and clean, as you'd expect, but also very stylish. Quite a bit of thought has gone into making the colour schemes and furnishings work, and this made the whole experience very relaxing for what were two very busy days work-wise. The amazingly comfortable bed really helped, too.

On this occasion I was on the 18th floor and had sensational views west across the harbour,

I had room service meals and breakfast in the restaurant. The food is really first-rate, and the service from all the staff is exemplary.

And the WiFi is free. Finally Australia and NZ are catching up with the rest of the world on this one.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Graham A

Dear GrahaminAdelaide

Thank you for your glowing report following your most recent stay with us at The Grand Hotel.

You are right, a lot of time has been taken to make sure we guests have a relaxing stay - a home away from home complete with unlimited free wi-fi which is essential in today's world!

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed here 2 nights after 18 hours of flight time. It was a great place to reset our circadian rhythms - easy access to food and activities plus great amenities for reenergize. Breakfast was great. I would stay here again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear SenoritaPanama

Thanks so much for your feedback. We are pleased that you were able to rest from your flight and hope you have a fantastic time exploring all New Zealand has all to offer.

Reviewed 13 September 2018

My husband and I stayed here while in Auckland..........excellent. Rooms are clean, well equipped and comfortable. The staff members are friendly, attentive, and helpful in all ways. We felt welcomed each time we entered the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Grace M

Thank you for your compliments - we have a wonderful team here at The Grand who will be delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay.

We look forward to the next one.

Reviewed 12 September 2018

I hadn't been back to Sky city for years and I recently visited Auckland for business and had the pleasure of staying at the Grand , The hotel is perfectly positioned and has multiple bars and restaurants with extended trading hours which is perfect for me as I always arrive late. The staff were great and no request was to much trouble. Highly recommend this hotel to anybody

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear Jonesy003

It was great to have you back staying with us and thank you for commenting on your stay, I look forward to passing your comments onto the team. We have recently launched SKYCITY Unlocked which will guarantee you a discount of the best available rates, I thoroughly recommend that you sign up - full details are on our website.

We look forward to your next stay!