I stayed here in January 2012 and was excited about the treat of staying in an inner city hotel. While we didn't use the facilities of the hotel, I thought the room was very basic for the price. It seemed a bit tired and cleanliness lacked attention to detail. I think there are far better hotels for your money in central Auckland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its stunning views of Auckland harbour and the city’s parks, Pullman Auckland offers guests a visual treat as well as a very warm welcome. Conveniently located in the heart of the city, the hotel provides easy access to Auckland’s numerous attractions, including the beautiful Albert Park and vibrant, cosmopolitan Viaduct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Odigeo, ACCOR, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au and getaroom.com so you can book your Pullman Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Auckland
- Pullman Auckland New Zealand