My husband & I traveled more than 40+ hours to get to Auckland from Philadelphia. Fortunately, the front desk representative allowed us to check-in at 6:30am so that we could start to catch up on some sleep! He was incredibly friendly & accomodating - made us feel instantly at home & comfortable.
The room overlooked both the harbor & the Auckland skyline - made for great pictures! The room was spacious, modern & sleek, yet airy and appropriate for being on the water.
Personally, the breakfast was the most impressive aspect of my stay. Usually when I travel, I barely eat because gluten-free options are very rare. Here, gluten-free toast & cereal was available and delicious! Each morning, I was excited to head down to breakfast because I could eat "normally" alongside my husband and enjoy the sunrise coming over the harbor.
Thank you Hilton for making such a terrific impression! I would love to stay with you again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, lastminute.com.au, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand