My wife and I stayed at the Hilton during a company organised event. The hotel is located at the end of the very long Princes Wharf so isa long walk back to Quay Street and the other attractions in Auckland. The view over the harbour is very pleasant and the hotel itself feels a lot like a boutique hotel because it is quite compact. Our room was a standard one but had all the features you would expect and was very comfortable and nice place to come back to after the days events and dinner. The only downside was the below par reception on the flat screen TV. We enjoyed a fantastic breakfast at the Fish Restaurant (see separate review) but had dinner elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ctrip TA, Agoda, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Wotif.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand