“Yum!”

Cuisines: Malaysian
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 26 January 2017

Met a group of friends here for dinner, it was delicious. Pretty good options, and the prices are really good, especially for Auckland. The staff are attentive, and the location is really good too! I had the curry puffs and the 'mamak' mee goreng, and I could choose how spicy I wanted the mee goreng (mild!). My friends got the roti curry chicken, and satay chicken rice, and they raved about their meals too. The only issue was we went when the weather wasn't great, and there's little inside dining, so we sat outside, but the umbrellas were leaking a bit, so we got dripped on a bit. Overall was good, and would definitely go back.

Reviewed 19 January 2017

Well positioned in the Chancery Square area of eateries. Very tasty and reasonably priced. Reminds me of visits to Malaysia. The beef rendang was great and the roti is really excellent. They are happy to substitute for rice. The staff juggled tables to make us comfortable.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

We've eaten here often in the last few years - I've never been disappointed. The flavours are sumptuous, portions generous. Service is appropriate to the price, which is cheap!
Laksa is a favourite, as is the classic Rendang, the tofu, and the roti.
It's fun sitting people-watching in Chancery too - I always like it outside, even if the stools are a little hard!

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

My wife had the beef Murtabak, and I had the seafood laksa. Both meals were a good size and very tasty. Washed down with a small bottle of beer each , the total was $42. This is a reasonable price in generally expensive city.

Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

After reading the other reviews (and visiti g allot of asian countries in the past) we hoped a little bit too much.
The portions are big! (And we can eat!)
Locations is ok. Inside and outside tables.
Food was ok but not the best for the price here. Maybe becouse we were spoiled before. I don't know. We expected more.