“Time for a quick lunch”
Review of Dunk Cafe

Dunk Cafe
Ranked #1,362 of 2,360 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

We stopped in here for lunch not quite knowing what to expect.I ordered the Dunk salad and it was filled with very tasty grilled vegetables and chicken.The portion was equal to any you would get other places.
I would recommend this place to anyone wanting to grab a bite to eat.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

Stopped in for an iced coffee. Waitress was not sure about anything and the coffee tasted like it was thrown together with cheap instant, water and ice. Was not impressed. My partner then took me to another cafe up the road for a descent one.

Reviewed 27 December 2015

Nice atmosphere, nice staff, great coffee, great place!! Highly recommend if you want a good coffee and a good time.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

We had lunch here one day and we really enjoyed the food. Dunk Cafe is a great place for lunch full stop. Well worth a visit anytime.

Reviewed 3 March 2015

A long black and bran muffin for $6.50 was my favorite breakfast. Both are delicious. Express breakfast was my husband's favorite - a real deal for $10.