New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #62 of 68 Hotels in Auckland
Wanganui
“Great location & views”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2012

We stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment which was nice and modern and had everything you could possibly need (including a washing machine and dryer in the room) which was a nice touch. We stayed on quite a high floor which gave us a nice view of the city and facing the skytower! The only negative was they were painting the lobby area of our floor and even painted the outside of the door whilst we were inside? Surely you would close one floor at a time for refurbishment? Saying that I would stay here again, even has decent parking under the building!

Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
UdaiSarin, General Manager at Bianco off Queen, responded to this review, 22 November 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

I am so glad to see that you embraced what we offer here at our property. Great rooms, Great price, Great location – there are no properties in Auckland that can match what we offer with complimentary breakfast and Wi-Fi.

I apologise about the small maintenance mix up, we will need to take more care in the future to ensure our guests are not interrupted in any way during their stay.

Take care and I hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Warm regards,

Udai Sarin

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (151)
  • Korean first
Christchurch, New Zealand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2012

Close to CBD, arts and airport shuttle transport. Clean and comfortable room with separate bedroom. Kitchen area was extremely well equiped (although we didn't eat in much). Helpful to have a washing machine and dryer.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
Yerevan, Yerevan, Armenia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2012

Bianco off Queen is located in central Auckland. It's a short walk to the performing arts center, comedy club, IMAX and multiple restaurants. It's a long walk or free bus ride to the harbor. We rented a 2-bedroom apartment for our family vacation, which was well appointed with modern decor. It was nice to be able to buy a few groceries and stock the kitchen with snacks for our son. Not only did this contribute to meal savings, but the apartment was less expensive than most mid-range hotels. Great value!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Canberra, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2012

A very big thank you to all the staff at Bianco Off Queen. It really was the perfect hotel, just right for me. It was my first trip to New Zealand (my first trip overseas, in fact) and I travelled on my own. Booking online was a breeze, and the website was very informative. Also a fantastic rate for all the commodities you get. Right from the minute I arrived (which was a late check-in, and that was no problem for them as they have 24hr check-in, which was one of the many reasons I chose them) the staff were extremely helpful and friendly. The room was immaculately clean and the facilities were great, I especially loved the shower, it was nice and strong, great after a day's adventuring around Auckland! The bed was huge and comfy, the balcony was awesome, and I got free in room wifi Internet which was very useful and convenient. I could use the in-room phone with my calling card for free to call back home. And it was a really sweet touch to get a free breakfast every morning with a yummy muffin and fruit, juice, tea, coffee, etc. The location is perfect, walk for two minutes and you're on Queen Street, which is really cool. I had no problem with noise whatsoever, I was on the 11th floor. I hardly ever even saw or heard anyone else in the hotel. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone. I loved it. Can't wait to go back to NZ, and I'll be sure to be staying at Bianco Off Queen whenever I visit Auckland. Thanks again so very much! From Janie, Australia.

Room Tip: I stayed on the 11th floor of Tower A, no noise at all while I was there.