“Day tour”

Beautiful Nature Tours Auckland
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We believe that coming to Auckland is all about "the experience" and not just the city's iconic sites. That's why we have developed small private and personal tours for as few as two people that can be adapted at any time to suit the needs of our clients. We are committed to giving you the best possible day out in Auckland or it's surrounding area. Leave the crowds behind, feel the beautiful nature, watch native animals in the wild and experience the real Auckland, that is what we stand for. Walk through fascinating rainforest with wonderful views,enjoy 60 km black sand beaches, volcanic wonder world and Maori history and culture. Rejuvenate on the Pacific Coast with it's beautiful white sand beaches, great wineries and meet NZ "Green Giants".
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Wow. What can I say.....I have experienced a beautuful part if New Zealand which I would never have seen otherwise. Thankyou so much Gesa. You were punctual for the pickup and drop off, warm, fun and full of interesting conversation. You designed the day to suit our requirements perfectly...thankyou for being so felxible. All the best!

Gesa M, Owner at Beautiful Nature Tours Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Thank so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure showing you this wonderful part of the world.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 March 2018

Thank you Gesa for showing us areas we would never have discovered....getting us off the beaten track and enjoying the natural beauty around us. Your knowledge and enthusiasm made our tour a time we will always remember. We will be back.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Gesa M, Owner at Beautiful Nature Tours Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Thanks so much for the lovely feedback and I would love to hear from you when you'll be back in the "Land of the long white cloud".

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

I organised a surprise visit to NZ for my wife. From the moment I made contact with Gesa I knew she would be in safe hands. Gesa responded to queries quickly and customised a tour that met my wife’s interests. The visit to the Sculptureum - sculpture park - at Matakana was a particular highlight. Thank you Gesa for making this trip run so smoothly and also going off the beaten track to make it incredibly interesting.

Gesa M, Owner at Beautiful Nature Tours Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2018

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your NZ experience. It was a pleasure putting the surprise together. Safe travels and hope to see you in NZ again

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

After living in Auckland for 5 years I got reacquainted with the rough and beautiful side of New Zealand last April when Gesa guided my wife and I to Bethells Beach. I had gone to the rough side a number of times when I lived there in the old Kiwi way “Go west until you see the surf and have fun” The trip with Gesa was so different, we knew where we were going, we were prepared for all conditions, faced some and had a much more fun and exciting time. We certainly covered more area with many more different perspectives than I had seen before. Yes the trip with Gesa was much better than seeing the surf practically ruining a pair of shoes in the black goop and trying to have fun drying and rinsing everything out!!! Thanks Gesa!

Gesa M, Owner at Beautiful Nature Tours Auckland, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Enjoyed having a few laughs and experiencing the great outdoors with you both! Thanks for coming along!

See more reviews
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

We did a private tour to Bethells Beach and walked for about two hours through bush and along Black sand volcanic beach. Crossed streams and experienced Auckland off the beaten track.....
Even though the weather was overcast and at the end of our tour it started to rain, that did not dampen our spirits because after such an amazing tour we were on a complete “high”
It was so fantastic to see such breathtaking views and experience New Zealand like we never imagined and most certainly could never have had this experience without Gesa as our wonderful host and tour guide.
Natürlich war das Gesa super nett, flexibel und hat sich unseren Wünschen angepasst. .... sowas kann man nur erleben mit einer privaten Tour und natürlich waren wir sehr glücklich und zufrieden daß wir diese Tour mit Gesa unternommen haben, die beste von den besten!!!

Absolutely loved showing you this special, untouched part of the world. Thanks for coming on tour with me