Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
2,110 results
All reviews beach road great location bedroom apartment countdown supermarket washing machine queen street car park good size nice breakfast minute walk ferry terminal central location free wifi easy walk street noise inner city auckland cbd
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 August 2019 via mobile

Had a great stay in this apartment hotel in central Auckland. Wished we had more time to spend there. Very large suite with in room laundry. All very clean. Hope to go back to take advantage of its central location.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank P5975GYdavidt
Reservations T, General Manager at Nesuto Stadium Hotel and Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2019

Dear P5975GYdavidt,

Thank you for your review. It's great to hear that you were so comfortable and enjoyed your stay and took full advantage of our hotel's.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 10 July 2019

We stayed at Waldorf Stadium Apartments Hotel with friends for a night while in extended transit in Auckland. Though I'm not too fond of the hotel chain itself, I have stayed here previously and the service is great as well as the location.

Was very happy with the location and accessibility to central Auckland. There's a lot to see and do around the area! It was also great that you are able to park so close to the hotel with discounted parking to come and go as you please as a guest.

Unfortunately during our stay there was a bit of construction, which couldn't be helped as it was across the road and not on the building itself, however it did mean an early wake up call for us! It was quite noisy through our balcony.

The other let down was definitely the quality of the furnishings in the room. Just about everything was worn and many items such as the sofa did need replacing. A bit of an upgrade would definitely help with profitability I believe!

Staff were very friendly and helpful. If the hotel chain invests in upgrading some of their furnishings I believe this would make the Stadium Apartments more appealing to stay at again!

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reservations T, General Manager at Nesuto Stadium Hotel and Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2019

Dear Jayeloraine,

Thank you for taking time to review us.

I'm delighted to read that you had a memorable experience and enjoyed the hotels facilities and location.Your feedback is highly valued and will be used constructively to maintain and improve, where necessary, our standards of service and facilities. We are due for a soft refurb in the next few weeks and hope you will be back soon to enjoy the new room decor.

Reviewed 5 July 2019

We stayed here just for a night, Clean Hotel with self contained Kitchenette { Cooked amazing Indian Meals] - Parking charges NZD 30 could have been avoided. My children loved the Bed. Great front office staff. Continental breakfast was just fantastic and Minimal.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Anushri_ts,

I'm delighted to read your review and glad you had a memorable experience and enjoyed the hotels facilities and our breakfast .It was a pleasure having you with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 14 June 2019

We arrived early in the morning and the room was not ready yet. We were able to stash our bags and get directions to nearby coffee house for a much needed cup.
Checkin was easy and the room was upgraded to 2 bedrooms. The room was comfortable and clean. There was a washer and dryer in the bathroom which was very convenient.
We chose to have breakfast in the hotel for a reasonable price and it was pretty good selection.
The hotel was close to nice restaurants and the central area.
All in all an enjoyable stay.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Katherine H
Reservations T, General Manager at Nesuto Stadium Hotel and Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2019

Dear Katherine H,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Waldorf Stadium.

I'm delighted to read your review and glad you had a memorable experience and enjoyed the hotels facilities and the upgrade to the two bedroom.It was a pleasure having you with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 26 May 2019

I have absolutely no regrets staying at this hotel for 1.5wks with a friend. Sure, the rooms aren't as modernly designed as a hotel and the wifi drops off quite a bit. But overall, I won't hesitate to stay here again.

Location: It's pretty central and close to the harbour. So it's a nice walk to both areas with Queen Street being very accessible.

Check-in and check-out: Super easy. We arrived at around 9-10am and asked if we could do early check-in. They accommodated with a small fee, which was fine because we just came from a 9hr+ flight. And we got lucky because we got a free upgrade from a studio room to a 2-bedroom!

Room: Spacious, a bit tired, but no dust as pointed out by my friend as she starts sneezing when a place is dusty. It's an apartment so it's equipped with a living room, dining area, kitchen, washing machine and dryer. Tried the TV on but it was grainy - no issues as we weren't there to stay indoors and watch TV anyway. The kitchen is fully equipped from pans to toaster to cutlery, dishwashing items, coffee, tea, milk etc -- so it was a breeze for us to cook breakfast or steak dinner after doing grocery shopping at Countdown 5mins away. Also, there were so many towels provided and a cozy blanket for each room when it got too cold. We used the heater sometimes when it got chilly at night. But one thing to note is they don't provide bathroom items such as toothbrush, toothpaste and such. They did have make up remover.

Service: Since this isn't a hotel, they won't clean your place everyday which was no issue for us. They have schedules on when to clean your place depending on how long your stay is. But the reception for this particular place is 24/7 so you can just pop down and get anything you need from the reception. Easy peasy.

Reception: These guys were amaaazing! Special shout out to Marco and the one who checked us in (I unfortunately didn't get his name). They're usually on the night-to-early-morning shift and the activity during the morning is super busy! But they managed to multi task everything, stay calm and give great service throughout. I had to extend my stay from a week to 1.5wks and Marco was super helpful! He found a way so I could extend and not move rooms. I had problems booking an extension and he spent so much time helping me until the booking got through successfully. If I could name a highlight for this stay, it's how every single person at the reception desk has been super helpful with a smile on their face no matter what time of day you speak with them.

Overall, I'd recommend this hotel for the location, room being spacious and clean, and the impeccable service of the reception folks. They handled my circumstances really well - early check-in, stay extension, extra requests because I was on a company sponsored stay, and also needed some documents to help with opening my bank accounts and such. I would've given 5 stars if the wifi didn't drop off as much.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reservations T, General Manager at Nesuto Stadium Hotel and Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2019

Dear Bic223,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Waldorf Stadium on your recent travels.

I'm delighted to read your review and glad you had a memorable experience and enjoyed the hotels location and the customer service the staff offered. The team and Marco would be delighted to hear about review.

It was a pleasure having you with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon