“OMG This place is amazing!!!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pho Kitchen Vietnamese Restaurant
Ranked #1,739 of 2,426 Restaurants in Auckland Central
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I was not expecting a big meal when I came to this place, but what a surprise guys!

We ordered wontons, pulled pork chops, stirred fried, and some beautiful lemongrass chicken.

Amazing meals, I only paid NZ$42.

I am definitely coming back and bring my friends.

I only have a suggestion...please refurbish your furniture, my bum was buried in the bloody chair.

Definitely I recommend it and I will have some more of these goodies.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Tried it once and won't be back. Went there in the first week it was open expecting them to be on their game to wow the picky Manurewa community. Note to self: Lower expectation.

Dry as pork cutlets was the choice of the day. Was not good. They don't have several of the usual Vietnamese dishes you might know and love. Management need to go and eat at Sam Woo to get a clue imo. I don't see this place being open very long unless they can survive on the coffee sales.

1  Thank levon2018