All reviews jacobs ladder health freak kings park great location chinese restaurant next door teething issues great access studio apartment elizabeth quay easy access walking distance cooking facilities city centre short stay business trip great place to stay reception staff
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Very good apartment, has everything you need for a short stay. Staff member (Bunga) was exceptional at check-in, very friendly and helpful with everything I needed.
Only a short 5-10 min walk to convention centre and close to Kings Park.
Room was well appointed & clean. Found the bed to be very firm.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Sheree B, Manager at Quest Mounts Bay Road, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Thomotravel, Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful feedback with the TripAdvisor community. I'm so pleased that you enjoyed the service provided by our lovely Front Office team and that you found your apartment clean and comfortable. I hope we can welcome you back to stay with us on your next trip to Perth. Best regards, Sheree Blum, Property Manager

Reviewed 11 September 2018

very friendly staff and clean rooms, the huge bed was very comfy and it was a very nice quiet sleep. also handy with a café next door (great food) and a convenience store downstairs that sells alcohol.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brendon J, Manager at Quest Mounts Bay Road, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Hello Jason,

Thank you for taking the time to review us here at Quest Mounts Bay Road.

There is some great feedback here regarding our facilities and staff. I will be sure to share your positive feedback with the entire team.

Please accept my apologies regarding the issues you had with room charging from Health Freak Cafe. They had I.T issues for 5 days last week and during this time their interface was not running therefore charges were not able to pass through to our Property Management System. I happy to report that they have rectified this issue and room charges are now available again.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back QMBR next time you travel to Perth.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 9 September 2018

I stayed at the Quest while attending a conference at the Convention Centre, which was only an 8 min walk, or you can take the free bus (950) which the first stop is the Convention Centre and the second stop is the Williams/Murray St where the good restaurants and shops are (Myer, H&M, etc). It is just so convenient. The staff were so friendly and helpful, they wanted to ensure that my stay was pleasant. They were quick to notify me when I left my books in the room after I checked out. Perfect place on so many fronts.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear Mrsridge2018,

Thank you kindly for sharing your feedback,

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and our friendly staff and great location.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 3 September 2018

excellent and convenient experience. Staff were extremely courteous, cafe opened early for a wholesome breakfast, made good use of gym.Parking my vehicle was difficult as there were restrictions on time zones.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Dear 111sean

Thank you kindly for sharing your feedback,

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and our friendly staff, and great location.

Please accept my apologies regarding car parking. We offer several options for off site parking and street parking is free however restricted between the hours of 0800 to 1800. There are other options to choose from where you do not need to go and move your car ie The Mount Hospital-180 meters from the Hotel or Wilson car park on Spring Street - 900 meters from the Hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Warm regards

Reviewed 18 August 2018

Great quality studio apartment in a quiet location. No issues with our stay. The staff were very helpful, especially when we asked to use facilities after check out time. Recommended for short on long stays.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Marxandmarzipan,

It is a perfect location to the CBD, Kings Park and Elizabeth Quay, we thank you for choosing Quest Mounts Bay Road and look forward to welcoming you back next time you visit Perth.

Warm regards