“Scoopon Deal”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We got the Scoopon deal for 2 - I think it was $20.
We got fish, prawn, scallop and chips each and it was all really tasty.
My only point to make would be that we only got 1 sachet of sauce for 2 people and when I asked for another I think it was $1.50 or something, slightly annoying when you have 2 meals you would think 2 sauces however the food was delicious so cant complain :)

Reviewed 31 January 2018

As usually, very happy with the food and service from here. I think this is one of the best fish and chip takeaways/dine in I have tried.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

It's located along the road at the main junction where it's busy. Easy parking and walking access. Limited seating area and best to sit outside if the weather is great.
We ordered the family set and really enjoyed it. The fish was fresh and tastes great.
A good place to try out your regular Fish & Chips.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Don't eat much fish n chips these days, but when I do this is the go-to place. They really do know how to get the fish nicely cooked without making it dry (a common complaint) and the chips are crunchy and fresh.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Waited 15 mins for fish and chips to be cooked so at least fresh. We ordered regular hake and chips. Tiny tiny portions very average taste and sauce tasted terrible. Very disappointed sadly.