“Best Thai massage place in Perth!”

Tara Massage Therapy
Ranked #2 of 21 Spas & Wellness in Perth
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The shop is located on Parry Street, opposite Weld Square Park, just down from the McDonalds on the OMG art corner of Beaufort and Parry Streets. Walk-ins accepted, but bookings preferred. Therapeutic,Thai and remedial massage, as well as relaxation, reflexology and aromatherapy services are offered. Open 7 days, Monday - Saturday 9am - 7pm; Sunday 9am - 5pm.Ample parking available.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 6 August 2015 via mobile

Cartoon is the best Thai massage therapist I've been to. I always leave feeling very relaxed and stress-free after the 1 hour traditional massage. I would highly recommend this place!

5  Thank CBS001

Reviewed 5 June 2015

I have gone on various days and found that whoever I had was excellent. It is close to the city - just past Newcastle St off Beaufort and very easy to get to as well. I would recommend this service to anyone.

6  Thank Ian T