“Great Food Great Atmosphere”
Review of Friends Restaurant

Friends Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 1,450 Restaurants in Perth
Price range: USD 20 - USD 60
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: East Perth
Description: Multi award winning fine dining, special occasion Restaurant with a 3 Michelin star experienced chef.
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Went there in September during a truffle specialty month. There was truffle in every dish we ordered. It was a great experience.
Service is very good and friendly. Explaining what the dishes were and flavors were so wow... Will go back again.

2  Thank Keng Hian L

Reviewed 16 September 2017

This is by far our favourite restaurant in Perth. The service is impeccable, the food is perfect and the overall atmosphere is refined and elegant. The choice of matching wines is a nice touch. I was very impressed that the Chef made me a fresh dessert in case nuts had come into contact with the original. Ask for a table near the door. It is quiet.

2  Thank Cristineben
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Fantastic food and service. The wine menu is so extensive, it's mind blowing. We had a Xmas voucher that had expired, but it was honoured, that was a big part of the experience that sealed our night. We have since booked a show and dinner for six ln December we cant wait for.

2  Thank John G
Reviewed 11 September 2017

I cannot talk this restaurant up enough, the service was excellent, the food was divine, the décor was classy and a great soundtrack for dinner. The truffle degustation menu was second to none, if you crave truffles then this is for you, it's a 6 course and I can guarantee you that not only will you get enough truffles to taste but the portions are quite big. I loved it, I haven't been here for 18 years, I was impressed then and am so happy to say that I am happy now. Please keep giving us a great dining experience in Perth.

2  Thank Mark A
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

A last minute booking for 3 to dine at Friends Restaurant. What a fine dining experience with no fuss. One of our party members was quite taken with the table sweeper. We all had wonderful food that had been prepared with care. Had a beautiful view of the Swan and Riverside Drive. The service was exceptional. Thank you Friends Restaurant for a wonderful evening.

1  Thank Cherie P