“A taste of Germany”

Brotzeit German Bier Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #82 of 1,513 Restaurants in Perth
Cuisines: German
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Brotzeit is a German style restaurant and bar which offers a casual, modern dining experience. You can either sit-down for a nice meal with friends and family or stand and have a beer while tasting some of our amazing share platters and snacks. It is a true, authentic German food and drink experience, with great products at great prices, including 12 German beers and a large variety of German-based food, with a modern twist. We also have 2 restaurants in Joondalup and Baldivis. Don't wait and book your table now!
Reviewed 20 May 2015

Went for lunch with a group of girls and time was limited.....had to go back to work ):
Service was very friendly and fast. Food arrived quickly and it was terrific.
The girls had the ribs with sauerkraut and I had the goulash with spaetzle ( a traditional soft egg noodle ). Wow- the servings were huge and the food was yum. Took the leftover sauerkraut with us.....so good. Accompanied by German beer and for me a good red wine it was the perfect lunch.
Rolled out of there with big smiles on our faces. The only downside was paying $18 for a glass of wine.....a little over the top I thought. Beer prices were better.

Reviewed 18 May 2015

Great food great staff great venue
Great beers great prices need I say more for 4 people with beers entres mains and deserts $220

Reviewed 14 May 2015 via mobile

Went out with the wife for a dinner while staying in Perth for a little slice of Germany. Good food, fast friendly service and nice beer. Its great to find good that is close to what you've had in Germany. Would happily go here again. Food was slightly pricey however everything in Perth is a little more expensive here. Don't let it put you off :-)

Reviewed 14 May 2015 via mobile

Went here for dinner on a Thursday night and was buzzing. Food was yum and did help remind me if Germany. Only downside was I think the Radler had to much lemonade in it by german standards... Might have been better with water. Otherwise nice environment making for a pleasant night out. Service was great and our waitress was lovely.

Reviewed 13 May 2015 via mobile

I was disappointed with our meal here. While the pricing of the food was higher than average it wasn't outrageous but the drinks were ridiculous - the cheapest glass of sparkling was $13 and orange and apple juice for my children was $6 for a glass that was mostly ice. It also seemed as if the chef hadn't read the menu: our honey glazed ribs were very spicy and no taste of honey (more South African than German nor did the menu or the waitress mention this) and they were also cold; my salad had huge chunks of garlic that wasn't mentioned on the menu when I specifically avoided the salad that did mentioned the garlic; and the accompanying pasta cheesy thing with the goulash was so bland it could have been water. Clearly I am not the target demographic as the majority of the patrons were male and seemed to be quite enjoying their meat and beer. Think I might chalk the place up to experience and try somewhere else next time.

2  Thank agroeneweg