Open today: 7:00 am - 10:00 pm
Review Highlights
Peak Your Experiences on This Pinnacles Tour

What a special and unique trip. The Pinnacles are fascinating to walk among and drive around. The... read more

Reviewed 1 April 2020
jetCalif_
calif.
Fabulous Day Trip in Great Weather

Super value! Great guide! Lunch and wine tasting included! Not to be missed! Behind the scenes... read more

Reviewed 19 March 2020
John D

Recommended experiences in and around Perth
from USD 159.52
from USD 217.64
from USD 34.87
from USD 59.36
More Info
All reviews caversham wildlife park sand boarding day tour swan valley coffee tasting take photos excellent tour lancelin sandboarding winery commentary
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 February 2020

An absolutely wonderful day meeting koalas and feeding kangaroos(amazing).But the trip was made even better by our tor guide sue,so friendly and very informative not only about the park but also the history of Perth and fremantle she was a gem and we hope to meet her again on another tour

Reviewed 18 February 2020

Sue and Lorraine was great and was the main factor of the trip to go so well and organised. Sue is a knowledge box and didn't let us get bore at any point of time.
The places were picturesque and well maintained. I'd definitely suggest people to go with this tour company and if you've Sue or Lorraine as your guide then it'll be a hell of a trip.. Good Luck guys..

Reviewed 14 February 2020 via mobile

Sue, Our Driver Guide, made our day fantastic!!
She is really open minded to everyone and gave us interesting information about Perth. Usually I don’t take tours cuz I can’t visit wherever I wanna go. But in this time I’m happy to join Sue’s tour for visiting Australian Nature. Thank you

Reviewed 7 February 2020 via mobile

Our tour guide Sue was lovely! Travelling alone I hate the idea of feeling lonely on a tour but Sue made you feel like you were travelling with a friend! She has so much info on anything so if you want to know anything ask away!!
Penguin island was lovely seeing the tiny penguins up close, (I saw them at the end of the pier in Melbourne) but this gives you the chance without the huge crowds and scared penguin.
Next stop the wildlife park - this was lovely to get up close to all the Aussie wildlife especially Kangaroos and the Koalas. Would definitely recommend if you want to see real Australian animals while your in Perth. Last stop is to the chocolate factory and winery, free chocolate and wine what more could you want to end your day?!

Definitely take a day out of your trip to go on this tour you won’t regret it

Thank you again Sue for a great day!

Reviewed 6 February 2020 via mobile

We had a great time with Sue. She is a wealth of knowledge! This tour is a long one (10 hours), but you get to do so many things. The sand surfing was a blast! I also very much enjoyed Yanchep Park. Pinnacles was very hot that day (107), but I am still glad we stopped there. Luckily we could drive around and just get out for a few minutes at a few spots. Thanks for a great day. We had a blast and learned a lot.