2 bedroom suite was very nice but a tad expensive - could have booked equivalent at a lower price but location (proximity to Subiaco to attend Adele concert) was the deciding factor in this case. Room service menu quite limited after 10pm with no desserts. Portion size fairly generous, apart from miniscule amount (barely 1/2 a teaspoon) of 2 chutneys with chicken curry, chicken meat average quality. Soup & burger excellent. All night time meals arrived whilst still at acceptable temperature. On the other hand cooked breakfast bacon & egg portions less than generous but well cooked. Loved the coffee machine. Fair sized balcony which actually included decent furntiure to sit on and enjoy the view. Great to see young women working in key positions who were friendly, efficient and very helpful. As all guests were attending the Adele concert a shuttle bus would have been a good idea. Accommodation 4.5 stars, food 3.5 stars & staff 6 stars!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Richardson is Perth's leading five star boutique hotel, designed by renowned London architect Sir Terry Farrell. The Richardson's superb facilities and attentive staff provide all the luxuries one would expect of a hotel that prides itself on making each visit an enjoyable and memorable experience. The Richardson has a policy of no smoking within the hotel facilities. Wheelchair accessible rooms are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Wotif.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Richardson Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Richardson Hotel Perth
- The Richardson Hotel And Spa
- Richardson Hotel Perth