We stayed 4 nights in February and really enjoyed our stay. The highlight was dinner in the restaurant which we enjoyed twice. The degustation menu was particularly special. We had a large suite on an upper floor which was very comfortable with all the facilities you would expect from this standard of hotel. Spotlessly clean and everything in great condition. We didn't use the spa but did make use of the gym and pool. The gym is very well equipped and I think we had it to ourselves each time. The indoor pool and garden areas are very pleasant. The front desk staff rarely looked up from behind the desk to greet us as we came and went. We found that a bit odd for a relatively small hotel and a little unfriendly. The guest lounge on the ground floor has the look and feel of a business class lounge at an airport rather than a luxury hotel. Other than these minor suggestions for improvement we really enjoyed our time at the Richardson and would certainly choose to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Richardson is Perth's leading five star boutique hotel, designed by renowned London architect Sir Terry Farrell. The Richardson's superb facilities and attentive staff provide all the luxuries one would expect of a hotel that prides itself on making each visit an enjoyable and memorable experience. The Richardson has a policy of no smoking within the hotel facilities. Wheelchair accessible rooms are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Richardson Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Richardson Hotel Perth
- The Richardson Hotel And Spa
- Richardson Hotel Perth