The moment you set foot through the glass doors of the modern lobby in The Richardson Hotel and Spa, you are welcomed by the gracious staff. With class, style, and grace, they efficiently take care of your every need. Kings park is within walking distance, but you will feel like a King (or Queen) right at the hotel. The lobby has a lounge for guests with hot coffee, tea, fresh fruit, and amenities around the clock. Rooms are comfortable, clean, and well stocked with extra towels, water, more snacks, and free movies. We had a suite complete with balcony, sitting room, sofa, table, and kitchenette. The staff helped plan our days, meals, and also helped solve a problem that arose. Clare at the front desk was a gem! Their two restaurants serve delicious food (we had breakfast every morning, and dinner at Opus one evening. ) As boutique hotels go, this one is a jewel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Richardson is Perth's leading five star boutique hotel, designed by renowned London architect Sir Terry Farrell. The Richardson's superb facilities and attentive staff provide all the luxuries one would expect of a hotel that prides itself on making each visit an enjoyable and memorable experience. The Richardson has a policy of no smoking within the hotel facilities. Wheelchair accessible rooms are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Wotif.com, Odigeo, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Richardson Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Richardson Hotel Perth
- The Richardson Hotel And Spa
- Richardson Hotel Perth