A modern, beautifully furnished hotel. We were upgraded to a superior room which was really like a small one bedroom apartment, with balcony. Excellent Wifi in the room. There was a fridge with the usual drinks and also snacks and ready meals to microwave. Nice to have complimentary bottles of water.
The hotel was within walking distance of Kings Park and eating facilities and some shops. A good bus service was available nearby, with free transport to the city.
There was a residents lounge with tea, coffees, cookies etc
I needed some documents copied and I emailed them to the concierge and they were dealt with and delivered to my room in minutes.
The staff here were incredibly helpful.
The only negative was that the restaurant was, in our opinion expensive, albeit very high quality.
We would without doubt return.
By the way, we loved Perth, a beautiful city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Richardson is Perth's leading five star boutique hotel, designed by renowned London architect Sir Terry Farrell. The Richardson's superb facilities and attentive staff provide all the luxuries one would expect of a hotel that prides itself on making each visit an enjoyable and memorable experience. The Richardson has a policy of no smoking within the hotel facilities. Wheelchair accessible rooms are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Evoline ltd, Agoda, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Hotelopia so you can book your The Richardson Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Richardson Hotel And Spa
- The Richardson Hotel Perth
- Richardson Hotel Perth