1,843 results
All reviews heirloom restaurant swan river pete evans one bedroom suite room service adelaide terrace serviced apartment washer and dryer free buses modern hotel city centre buffet breakfast convenience store across the road street parking an upgrade river view
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for one night as a stop over through Perth but wished we had stayed for longer. The studio was enormous, well furnished and very inviting and luxurious, especially for the price.
The staff were excellent and our whole stay was thoroughly enjoyable. While it is a bit of a walk from the CBD, it is still well located near the river. Would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Beaxh_girl
AlexisHv, Hotel Manager at Fraser Suites Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Dear Beaxh_girl,

We appreciate your great review of your recent stay with us. It is so great to hear that you not only enjoyed your time in the hotel but the service provided.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

We got a river view room which was large and luxurious. Bed very comfy and room service staff and all other staff really helpful. Room also had kitchenette with microwave and cooktop. Adelaide Tce is a very good location because we could walk to restaurants and Elizabeth Quay. Great value for money for 5 nights, although breakfast quite expensive.
We would stay here again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank XcitedToTravel

Dear XcitedToTravel,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Fraser Suites Perth. It is great to hear that you received wonderful service and got to enjoy all Perth has to offer. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

I love staying here. We always have excellent service and it is a fantastic location right by the narrows. Love the jaccussi and the pool too. If you fancy a free bus into CBD it is literally right on your doorstep. Or a lovely stroll to the Casino over the river.

Stayed: January 2018
AlexisHv, Hotel Manager at Fraser Suites Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear I8927ERlisag,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay with us. It is wonderful to hear that you had such a great visit and found the free buses to be so convenient.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

I apparently booked one of the better 2 bedroom suites! We arrived to find a tiny couch with 5 large stains. I couldn't believe it, I was speechless.
Then we ventured out to the 'balcony'; it was this horrible forgotten thing suspended on the 17th floor with a couple of scabby chairs shoved in the corner. There wasn't even a little table to go with the chairs. The wood floor on the balcony was all faded and just unacceptable for a a $400 AU per night. The decor was dated and ugly, like something from the 80's.
A cold and uninviting atmosphere with stained carpets, dated furniture, a tiny stained couch and the list goes on. How can this place have a four and a half star rating?!!!!
I was instantly depressed and my husband and I went to the manager and insisted that we leave and that Fraser withdraw any request for monies
I will never believe positive reviews again and those deceitful photos they present to you so you will book with there hotel.
It was our 35 Wedding Anniversary, what a disappointment.

Room Tip: no suggestions
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Teresa P

Dear Teresa P,

I am so sorry to hear your stay was disappointing. This is far from the level of product we strive to provide and I can assure you that your comments have been addressed. As you mentioned this is far from acceptable and our housekeeping and maintenance teams should have certainly attended to items such as the stained upholstery.

Our sincerest apologies for the disappointing experience especially celebrating your wedding anniversary. If there is anything we can do please feel free to reach out to us.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

needed an electrical adapter and hotel unable to help. had to go downtown and purchase my own. front desk friendly but had no interest in helping out. entirely passive and not oriented toward solving a problem.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Frank L
AlexisHv, Hotel Manager at Fraser Suites Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Dear Frank L,

Thank you for sharing your experience regarding your most recent stay at Fraser Suites Perth. I am so sorry that we were not able to assist you and more importantly that you feel like your request was not handled appropriately. I have raised your concerns with our Front Office Manager and whilst sourcing more adapters is a priority, ensuring such requests are met with a willingness to assist is paramount.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.