“Lived up to expectations.”

Sentinel Bar & Grill
Ranked #6 of 3,506 Restaurants in Perth
Price range: AU$26 - AU$59
Cuisines: French, Grill
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Perth CBD
Description: Sentinel Bar & Grill is a welcome addition to the burgeoning dining and small bar scene in the Perth CBD. Paying homage to the style of New York and the intrinsic food culture of France, Sentinel Bar & Grill is a sophisticated restaurant and bar, encompassing breakfast, lunch, dinner, all day dining. Sentinel's lunch and dinner menu, complemented by an enticing bar menu features a concise, considered grill component balanced with classically inspired bistro food. Sentinel's wine list promotes French titles augmented with local and other international varietals. The bar serves a varied range of both tap and bottled beer, supported by a comprehensive list of spirits and classic cocktails.
Reviewed 23 March 2024

Read the reviews booked a table for two on Saturday evening. We chose the Scallops and Octopus followed by Chicken breast and Eye fillet plus duck fat potatoes. I had a pint of Hop Hog my wife had a glass of SSB. The bill totalled $203, the food and service was excellent and both of us were overall impressed with the venue.

Reviewed 13 March 2024

In my opinion, Sentinel Bar & Grill is the best restaurant in Perth. Especially, I love the steak here. I have been to other much more expensive steak houses but this place serves the superb steak with reasonable price. Service is top quality and this is my go-to restaurant for very important business lunch/dinner meetings. Five star restaurant.

Reviewed 8 March 2024

Such a shame that our meal ended with a poor experience. Twice we clearly asked for the dessert menu and on the second time of asking the waitress brought the bill instead. She knew we were tourists and all she wanted to do was go shut up and go home. The Australian couple on the table next to us were offered dessert and people were still dining in the restaurant so I don’t understand why our request was so difficult. Anyway no dessert for us as too much trouble

Reviewed 8 March 2024 via mobile

Best place for dinner with outside view so fantastic. Yes need to book ahead. Luckily i had no hassle and enjoyed my meal. Sure to come back. Good service. Highly recommend

Date of visit: January 2024
2  Thank Dream56620677388
Reviewed 28 February 2024

This was an awesome place to have dinner. My friends loved it and the atmosphere was amazing. I had the scoth steak and I really liked it

Date of visit: February 2024