The Sebel East Perth
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsclaisebrook coveyellow cat buskinky lizardswan riveracross the roadriver viewcafes and restaurantsfree busiga supermarketbottle shopsmall supermarketbbq areastudio roomheated poolserviced apartmentself cateringcity centre
Reviewed 22 April 2018

Hotel is located next to the Perth CBD and easy to find. Spend a Christmas time at this lovely hotel with friends. We were 9 in total and most of them pick a 1 bedroom apartment to stay and it was really nice. Rooms are facing to the riverfront and it was quiet at night time. Rooms are spacious and clean. Services are fair and good to stay in there.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Mandy R, General Manager at The Sebel East Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Hi d821yip,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on The Sebel East Perth.

I am so glad to here you and your friends had such an enjoyable Christmas together and look forward to you all returning again one day.

Best wishes

Reviewed 19 April 2018

We stayed in a queen apartment with a river view. It was a perfect location. We took in a game at the Domain Stadium and were able to walk across and back without any hassle. The room itself was very nice and we loved the balcony and the view. With multiple dining options down stairs we were able to get coffee and breakfast and eat overlooking the river. The staff were helpful and the check in and out was quick and easy. We stayed here for our anniversary and they made it special with a gift of sparkling wine. I would happily return and recommend these apartments to friends.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Mandy R, General Manager at The Sebel East Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Dear rixi_sw,

Thank you so much for your lovely review and for the time you have taken to do so.

I am glad so you were able to take advantage of our ideal location to Optus Stadium. I agree, it is just a simple walk there and so stress free.

We look forward to welcoming you back for future events at the Stadium.

Best wishes

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

We were with very young kids when we visited sebel east. Considering it was just the both of us to carry our huge luggage’s, it was a pain having to exit the main door after check into lug the bags out to gain access to a side door leading to that wing of the hotel we had to go. There was no lift to that floor (3rd floor I think) except by stairs.

Other than that, the hotel is very clean and neat. Restaurant overlooking the river was a great place for dinner. We had 2dinners there because it was convenient and food was ok.

There’s a supermarket just across the street from the hotel and basement parking was convenient though limited.

Overall a good hotel to stay if you get a lift access floor I suppose.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jun-W0n

Dear Jun-W0n,

Thank you for sharing you recent experience at The Sebel East Perth.

I am so sorry the location of your room was difficult, I sincerely hope this did not impact your stay too much.

I hope you were able to enjoy the beautiful view from your room of Claisebrook Cove once you were settled in for your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back with us again soon.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Sebel East Perth a few times in the past couple of years, mostly in their one bedroom suites. The river view from the balcony without a doubt is my favourite feature of the hotel. The staffs are warm and friendly. They always accommodate our needs before and during our stays. The fact that I can do laundry in the suite at my own leisure is of course a bonus. Who wants to travel with dirty clothes?!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2018

My husband and I stayed here recently for 3 nights and were very disappointed.

Other than the view from our room which was lovely, the rest was average. We were advised at check in that our room would not be serviced each day only after the 3rd day which is when we were leaving - considering the price we paid for each night, this was not, acceptable. Have never heard of rooms not being serviced.

Had to ask for more toiletries and towels.

Would not recommend.

Room Tip: Over looking the water
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Mandy R, General Manager at The Sebel East Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Dear Victor B,

Thank you for your comments and the time you had taken to review the Sebel East Perth.

I am so sorry to read you were disappointed by your recent stay and that we did not communicate clearly our flexibility with the 3 day servicing.

I would love the opportunity to chat further with you about your stay and invite you to call me on 08 92232500 should you wish to.

Thank you again and I do hope we get the opportunity to regain some trust and to have you stay with us again.

Regards,