All reviews cheap parking separate bath and shower car hire free wifi swan river city centre deluxe room min walk per day rates waca cafes
Reviewed 8 September 2018

It was clean, in the center of Perth, with available parking (at extra cost).
The breakfast was poor with limited options,
The personnel in the reception was very polite and helpful.
The quality of the rooms was medium

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 September 2018

Excellent location right in the heart of the CBD & walking distance to the Swan River. The rooms are basic and a little run down with old furniture and carpets. Average breakfast and there's no Room service...You gotta pick up your food from the Hotel restaurant.

Hotel is a no smoking building.

Room Tip: Rooms looking across Adelaide Terrace street are the only one's with a basic view
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Rohit M
Reviewed 23 August 2018

Lets see.. walking down the hallway to our room all we could smell was food cooking and some lovely woman whose every second word started with F screaming at someone. Walk into room and find two single beds rather than the twin we requested. Go into bathroom and vanity sink has a huge crack in it full of mildew and the vanity itself is falling apart due to water damage.
Request another room which we got but had to pay an extra $30 even though they had stuffed up not us. At least the nbathroom wasn't falling to bits but it looked as though it could use a good clean.
The travel agent who booked this dump should have inspected the place before using it and ripping us off.

Room Tip: Don't even think of booking here.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Pros-
✅ 24hr check in
✅ comfortable and clean rooms
✅ location
✅ reasonably cheap and easy parking
✅ friendly staff
✅ restaurant
Cons-
❎ no complimentary bottled water in fridge
❎ wifi speeds are are the slowest

I would stay here again but I’ll bring my own bottled water. 24hr check in was very convenient as I arrived around 01:00am. The wifi needs improvement.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed 9 August 2018

The whole place needs a bit of a facelift. Parking is not bad value & the buffet breakfast is alright. Personally I would probably stay somewhere else next time if I had the choice. It was conveniently located for me though.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business