“Suprise Suburban Thai”

Thai Esarn Restaurant
Ranked #396 of 1,402 Restaurants in Perth
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Across the road from the railway station in a set of non descript drab suburban shops this little gem is a joy.
Traditionally themed decor at this BYO restaurant with an easy to read comprehensive menu with all of you favorite Thai dishes, friendly service and a reasonable cost.

There are newer reviews for Thai Esarn Restaurant

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

Great food. Great service. Would highly recommend massaman beef and peanut stir fry. Very affordable

Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

Our children took us here for dinner and we did not know what to expect. The place is nothing flash but has a cosy feel of authenticity about it. Very friendly and efficient waitresses. We ordered four different dishes which were all very delicious and not like your every day Thai. I can't say which was my favourite but the Pad Thai was pretty exceptional! We will come back for sure ...

Reviewed 17 November 2016

My partner and I had takeaway and the food was delicious- Combination Pad Thai: classic but amazing! Fair wait time for food and friendly service. Definitely be back and have been/will be recommending to others!!

Reviewed 11 November 2016

I always enjoy Thai food. However this restaurant introduced me to new dishes and new flavors. We only used it for takeaway but when collecting our order, the restaurant was always busy. Try the jungle curry. What fab flavours.