“Beautiful food”

Price range: AU$10 - AU$31
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: West Perth
Description: Funky cafe with great parking and dog friendly. Fully licensed with a great wine list. Modern Australian dishes that is well priced. Open early for breakfast, lunch, High Tea and functions.
Reviewed 25 February 2024 via mobile

The food here is magnificent. They do an outstanding job. The corn fritters are divine and their coffee is excellent. The service isn’t overly friendly, it’s all business. The lady at the front counter is cold as ice, she scares me a little, but the quality of the food far outweighs the negative vibe.

Date of visit: February 2024

Reviewed 27 September 2023

On walking in I was a little dubious about the reviews I had read, the fellow at the cashier signalled me to sit near a noisy drinks fridge, but on looking around I opted for the other end of the cafe which was more pleasant. There was also outdoor seating but I felt too hot from my 40 minute walk getting there. I ordered the Eggs Benedict with pulled pork, and oh my goodness, it is was the best I've ever eaten, the hollandaise sauce was perfect. Would highly recommend this place, even if the interior looks a little tired.

Date of visit: September 2023
Reviewed 3 July 2023

I've visited West End Deli many times over the last two months and they have consistently delivered wonderful, personable service and delicious food! The coffee blend is smooth and the menu is fresh, very generous and completely moreish! I'll be back for sure. 10/10 for the lovely staff.

Date of visit: July 2023
Reviewed 21 June 2023

haven't been here for a year went for hubby birthday and the new owner and the young lady were both very lovely very welcoming and high tea was the same as last owner very delicious and coffee was incredible we drive an hour to have a high tea here and still enjoyed it just as much and the lovely owner bought out a carrot cake for my hubby birthday just a lovely extra touch that made this review better thankyou for making it a lovely morning for us both xx

Date of visit: June 2023
Reviewed 30 May 2023 via mobile

They don’t mess around. Outstanding coffee, good size meals. I had the omelette which was outrageously good. This place never misses

Date of visit: May 2023