“Great Bar and Music”

Songbird Bar
Ranked #129 of 3,506 Restaurants in Perth
Price range: AU$30 - AU$80
Neighbourhood: Perth CBD
Description: Inspired by both the open surrounds and the beautiful birds that fill our skies, Songbird is a haven for delicious food, skillfully created cocktails and sweeping panoramic views of the swan river. Just as the sky is the playground for birds, Songbird Bar is a playground for the people.
Reviewed 19 September 2021 via mobile

Lovely bar with great drinks and the awesome Maz Mazak in residence every Friday and Saturday nights.
Special mention to Georgia who gave excellent service and solved a tricky seating situation beautifully with great diplomacy.
Highly recommended ❤️🍾💃🏼🕺🏻

Date of visit: September 2021

Reviewed 18 September 2021

This bar has a great laidback vibe. From the moment we walked in, we felt well chilled out. Enjoyed a couple of cocktails, and the wines are fairly priced, too. Especially loved the sounds of DJ- singer Maz; wonderful vocals and mix of tunes!

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 11 September 2021

Had a lovely time at the Song Bird rooftop bar until we were accosted at the elevator by a staff member who assumed we hadn’t paid our bill. Shock horror, it’s not only old white dudes who cad afford your venue 😱

1  Thank Tailah W
Reviewed 7 September 2021

I booked into the Ritz to surprise and propose to my partner. I had emailed the hotel prior to the date and informed them of my intention and to request a quiet area in Songbird bar so I could have the romantic, private area I needed to do this. I was contacted by Frazer the Bar manager and assured my request could be granted, but having never been there, I could never have imagined the secluded, private, romantic spot he gave us. A large area to ourselves overlooking Elizabeth Quay, sheltered from the breeze made it the most perfect location I could've asked for. He also provided some complimentary goodies which was a fantastic gesture.

Can not speak highly enough of Frazer and his staff for what was a beautiful night.

Thanks again Frazer.

Date of visit: September 2021
Reviewed 28 August 2021

Gorgeous venue, a group of six celebrating a 50th birthday popped in for a drink before dinner at Hearth.
Had to track down a waitress to get our cocktail order, but when we did she was lovely.
Drinks were fabulous - expensive but expected that. Asked for the bill and paid as we had to get to out dinner reservation. As we left my husband had his elbow grabbed somewhat forcefully by a waitress and asked if we had paid.
We've been to a lot of upscale venues worldwide and never had that happen before. If there is a problem with people skipping out on their bills they might want to change the process and not harass the patrons.
Shame. Left a bad taste in our mouths.

Date of visit: August 2021