“Fantastic service”

Songbird Bar
Ranked #140 of 3,509 Restaurants in Perth
Price range: AU$30 - AU$80
Neighbourhood: Perth CBD
Description: Inspired by both the open surrounds and the beautiful birds that fill our skies, Songbird is a haven for delicious food, skillfully created cocktails and sweeping panoramic views of the swan river. Just as the sky is the playground for birds, Songbird Bar is a playground for the people.
Reviewed 7 September 2021

I booked into the Ritz to surprise and propose to my partner. I had emailed the hotel prior to the date and informed them of my intention and to request a quiet area in Songbird bar so I could have the romantic, private area I needed to do this. I was contacted by Frazer the Bar manager and assured my request could be granted, but having never been there, I could never have imagined the secluded, private, romantic spot he gave us. A large area to ourselves overlooking Elizabeth Quay, sheltered from the breeze made it the most perfect location I could've asked for. He also provided some complimentary goodies which was a fantastic gesture.

Can not speak highly enough of Frazer and his staff for what was a beautiful night.

Thanks again Frazer.

Date of visit: September 2021

Reviewed 28 August 2021

Gorgeous venue, a group of six celebrating a 50th birthday popped in for a drink before dinner at Hearth.
Had to track down a waitress to get our cocktail order, but when we did she was lovely.
Drinks were fabulous - expensive but expected that. Asked for the bill and paid as we had to get to out dinner reservation. As we left my husband had his elbow grabbed somewhat forcefully by a waitress and asked if we had paid.
We've been to a lot of upscale venues worldwide and never had that happen before. If there is a problem with people skipping out on their bills they might want to change the process and not harass the patrons.
Shame. Left a bad taste in our mouths.

1  Thank Janren2013
Reviewed 26 August 2021

I went to Songbird Bar for my birthday in a large group and we had the best time. The entertainment, Maz Mazak, was super cool…gave the room that extra special vibe. The staff were great and we felt like we could have been at any 5-star hotel in the world. CNt wait to get back there again!!

Reviewed 22 August 2021 via mobile

This is a must. Yes it’s pricey but worth it. I had the signature songbird cocktail and it was amazing. The oysters were some of the best I have had and the space is just beautiful. Can’t wait to come back here in the warmer months to chill outside.

Date of visit: August 2021
The Ritz-Carlton, Perth, Manager at Songbird Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2021

Dear Krystal,

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed our signature Songbird cocktail.
We look forward to welcoming you again soon when the weather starts to warm up.

Kind regards,

Frazer Courts – Venue Manager

Reviewed 14 August 2021

What a wonderful place to linger over cocktails and tapas with the most attentive service.
Songbird is a very stylish bar, complemented by tempting and beautiful menu’s for food and drink, great music and sophistication. However it is the faultless service that stands out, the Songbird team are like a member of the family, nothing is too much trouble, they ooze warmth and friendliness. The level of service is on a par with the best hotels in Singapore.
Thank you so much to Vasu for looking after us with such care and attention. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Date of visit: August 2021
The Ritz-Carlton, Perth, Manager at Songbird Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2021

Dear Debbie,

Thank you for your amazing feedback. It's so great to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. I'll be sure to share your review with my team as it's a testament to the amazing work they've been doing.
We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Kind regards,