Ways to Experience The Hike Collective
from USD 30.77
from USD 38.66
from USD 38.66
More Info
All reviews john forrest mundaring weir hiking experience eagle view heritage trail rocky pool victoria dam guided meditation wildlife sanctuary looking forward to my next mental health lots of interesting history great event fantastic group own pace high tea great walk
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 December 2020 via mobile

Absolutely incredible. The hike collective team are wonderful and kind and supportive. One of the best days I’ve had in a long time. Gorgeous views, great team of hikers, lots of laughing and fun. Plenty of time post hike to enjoy the glorious Rotto. Will certainly be back to do more hikes.
Thanks Hike Collective you guys are amazing!!

Date of experience: December 2020
Hike C, Owner at The Hike Collective, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2020

Fantastic to hear that you enjoyed it as much as we enjoyed having you Jules!!! Hoe yo welcome you again SOON!

Reviewed 12 December 2020

I highly recommend the Hike Collective for any hiking that you may want to do of the Perth area & even beyond. Thanks to Kate for organizing a private tour for me to see go hiking in the Perth hills area. Thanks also to Kelly my hiking guide - an absolute gem. Hiking through Whistlepipe Gully & Lesmurdie Falls was a wonderful experience. Nothing was too much trouble i.e. food requirements, and drop off/picking me up from where I live.

Thanks Kate & Kelly.

1  Thank gypsy_roaming

So glad you enjoyed it! :) We love taking people like you on private tours. So special!

Reviewed 12 December 2020 via mobile

Did the Botanical to Beach 20km hike with friends on 22/11 and it was just amazing! Great leadership, nice group to walk with and a lovely grazing table at the end.
2nd time with this organisation and I have already booked to go to Rotto tomorrow!

Organised, professional and lots of fun!
Give them a go and enjoy all the great sites of Perth!

Date of experience: November 2020

One of our absolute favourite tours! So glad you enjoyed!

Reviewed 7 December 2020 via mobile

Great event to attend - tour guide Was knowledgeable Experience was fantastic And already booked another one

Date of experience: November 2020

Great to hear Michelle! Thanks for joining us.

Reviewed 5 December 2020

Today I had the wonderful opportunity to participate in my first Hike Collective hike. We did a ( beginner’s level) walk around King’s Park. Erin, our guide, kept a pace that was suitable for all the members of our little group with just enough pauses to learn about the interesting flora and man made items of note. We lucked out with a perfect morning and a friendly bunch of ladies. What I enjoyed the ost was the sense of respect for the Wadjuk Noongar and the appreciation of the land. Erin also reminded us of the mental health benefits of walks such as this. I highly recommend this walk and will look forward to trying out some more in the future. Thanks so much x

Date of experience: December 2020
Hike C, Owner at The Hike Collective, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2020

wow this is so grea to read! We pride ourselves in respecting the traditional custodians of the land we hike on. Thanks again! Hope to welcome you again soon.