Ways to Experience The Hike Collective
from USD 35.60
from USD 37.97
from USD 32.69
More Info
All reviews john forrest wildlife sanctuary hiking experience mundaring weir victoria dam yoga instructor looking forward to my next own pace eagle view rocky pool hiking boots guided meditation mental health fabulous morning heritage trail lots of interesting history friendly group
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 February 2020

I was welcomed by a friendly team who was very helpful (as this was my first hike EVER) and experienced. The hike itself was really enjoyable, not too fast paced for me as this was a 'beginners' hike. Listening to the historic stories of the hike trail was interesting. The highlight for me was the guided meditation...amazing experience! We all got to enjoy a pub lunch and mingle at the end, which ended the trip on a nice note too. I will definitely be going again :)

Date of experience: February 2020
thehikecollective, Owner at The Hike Collective, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2020

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! It is always such a pleasure to hear our first time hikers have had such an enjoyable experience. Can't Complain about the Parky food at the end either!

Reviewed 16 February 2020 via mobile

My 2nd time with The Hike Collective. Another walk through our beautiful state. Amazing scenery and the friendliest leaders. The best morning out to energize me for the week ahead. Thanks again team.

Date of experience: February 2020

Thank you for your review! and so lovely to hear it was enjoyable for you :)

Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 9 February 2020

Great way to start the weekend, with a not too long hike and very friendly people! Found this group by accident, but am very glad that I did.

Date of experience: February 2020
thehikecollective, Owner at The Hike Collective, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2020

Thank you for joining us Melanie! Lovely to have you in the hiking community

Reviewed 3 February 2020 via mobile

I attended my first hike last night and loved it. Well organised, beautiful location and great people. I’m looking forward to many more!

Date of experience: February 2020
thehikecollective, Owner at The Hike Collective, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely review!

Reviewed 20 January 2020

First time that the track has been hiked. It is a wonderful place, beautiful views, walked at a good pace and we had a participant whose Cherry farm borders the botanical gardens. We heard a lot about the history and current focus for Araluen. Thank you for a great hike.

Date of experience: January 2020
1  Thank LinsMorley

So lovely to hear you enjoyed your time! Thanks for your review!