Open today: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm

Ways to Experience Perth City Shuttle
from USD 15.78
More Info
All reviews perth city four routes indian pacific free bus service kings park driver vehicle company
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 April 2021

My flight was delayed by two hours from Sydney, so I ended getting into Perth much later than expected, 10.30pm. I was thinking there was no way they would be waiting around till that time, but Dean had sent me a text telling me he would be there, and lo and behold he was! Such a relief after a long and kind of stressful day. There was no one else to pick up either. And he seems like a top bloke. I definitely recommend.

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 16 March 2021 via mobile

We chose to use Perth City Shuttles as a result of reading the reviews on Tripadvisor and we certainly weren’t disappointed.

From the time I booked the service on-line to the time of pick up from Perth Airport, Dean’s communication was excellent. On arriving into Perth, the shuttle service was waiting for us out the front of the domestic arrival’s terminal. Our driver - Dean (also the owner) was friendly and provided us with bonus commentary on local landmarks into the city. He was also kind enough to provide us with maps as this is our first visit to WA.

The ride was comfortable, stress free and relatively quick. We are so impressed with the service we have rebooked a return shuttle back to the airport when we leave.

Overall, highly recommended service.

Cheers, Paul

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 18 March 2020

We were picked up for our flight on time (early in fact as we arrived from Bangkok early), pleasant drive into Perth. For our outbound flight we were picked up at 4am from Four Points and returned to the airport without any issues. On time, courteous service I would highly recommend to anyone travelling to Perth.

Date of experience: March 2020
1  Thank GFYVR
Reviewed 9 March 2020

This free service is excellent, stopping at all key sights within the city allowing tourists to move about freely. If you stay within where the four routes go you will find it very useful.

Date of experience: March 2020
4  Thank Lori C
Reviewed 6 March 2020

The Perth City Shuffle was a very good service to us as we did not have a vehicle, and we were able to hop on and off the bus around the Perth City centre and it was free. If we had of realised earlier, we could have booked our accommodation closer to Perth, so we wouldn't have had to catch other buses into Perth and pay for it.

Date of experience: September 2019