“Trying A New Thai Place”
Review of Dusit Dheva

Dusit Dheva
Ranked #8 of 1,586 Restaurants in Perth
Price range: USD 21 - USD 36
Description: WHERE TRADITION MEETS INITIATIVE Experience authentic Thai inspired cuisine in an elegant contemporary setting where fresh and seasonal local produce is transformed and warmly served into the signature taste of Dusit Dheva.
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

We are avid visitors of Thai all over Perth but from the minute we walked in... it was something different... something special. Truly. The staff weren’t just helpful but genuine and lovely. The food was just the right temperature, taste and (a tiny bit too much for me but my hubby thought perfect) spicy haha. We honestly would struggle to fault this Tuesday night Thai-Food-Craving-Inspired visit!!

Reviewed 9 October 2017

An upmarket Thai Restaurant.Tasteful & quiet setting. Four of us dined using a discount voucher & enjoyed shared entrees & mains. Great tasting food. Beautiful presentation. However, servings are small. Friendly, efficient & caring service.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

I came to Dusit Dheva for my partners birthday. It was our first time. I've never even heard of this place before. And am I happy that I know about it now.
The restaurant has a wonderful atmosphere and the service is excellent. Very attentive staff. The food was amazing!

We had the soft shell crab (OMG) and the beef carpaccio as entrees. It tasted amazing. I had the tiger prawn with fresh pineapple curry and my partner one of the specials. Both were super nice. So was the dessert. Yummi!
The portions are generous and great for sharing
It is a bit more expensive but definitely worth the money.
A great night out with delicious Thai food is guaranteed. Highly recommended!

P.S. Booking a table is essential.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Love my Thai food. So I thought We would try this restaurant after reading the reviews. Beautiful food, that came out nice and quick. Had the deep fried Baramundi, tasted so good and my daughter had the Mossman beef, best she has tried in a long time. Very good service, well worth a try. We don’t live in Perth but if we came back we would certainly come back to this restaurant. Had gluten free options too.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

The wait staff was great and the portions were ample. The only thing was the topping and sauce seems to be the same taste for most of the entrees. Drinks were a little pricey, Lime and Lemon bitters were $6.50 per glass. The duck curry was impressive and portions were generous.