“Great cafe in Armadale”
Review of Wonderlust Cafe

Wonderlust Cafe
Ranked #370 of 1,574 Restaurants in Perth
Price range: USD 4 - USD 18
Description: Experience a little Wonder at our new cafe in Seville Grove. BREAKFAST LUNCH COFFEE DINE IN TAKE AWAY DRIVE THRU CATERING FUNCTIONS RESERVATIONS Enjoy relaxing inside our cosy cafe or outside under the shade sails of our garden alfresco. Bring your little ones to play in our dedicated children’s area and a special menu created just for little tummies!!
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

What a great little cafe with wonderful coffee and great service.
However, in 2017, you REALLY do need to have public wifi - Then you really would be WONDERFUL!

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

This is a beautiful inclusion to an otherwise rather drab suburb (for dining at the very least). Fresh, funky and buzzing. I had eggs with Avo and added bacon with a large flat white. Eggs were ok, smaller and I wasn't sure they were free range but cooked perfectly. The avo fresh, ripe and presented beautifully and the bacon ample and just the right crispy and tender at the same time. There was a lovely jus drizzled under the food which was a very nine addition and had me cleaning the plate. The coffee was the standout winner of the meal. A true flat white, the right temperature and brewed to perfection. I'll be back for the coffee and to try something else off the menu. Prices were suitable but not much room to move upwards without becoming expensive IMO. If I was looking for something to be critical about I'd suggest the staff do a little less chatting together but it IS nice to see a barista team getting along. I also really appreciated the salt and pepper grinders on each table, a very nice touch. Decor was warm and fresh but not in your face. Lots of wood and little touches. Outside was buzzing with customers. I'd say this place will do very well.

Thank gordon and chri... B
Patricia Ann C, Owner at Wonderlust Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to offer us such a lovely review :)

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

We found Wonderlust to be a discrete gem of a cafe providing good reasonably priced food and good coffee. Friendly staff and pleasant decor Has drive through for those on the move. Easy parking.

Reviewed 21 March 2017

What a find! Something came up on my Facebook page - otherwise there's no way I would have know about this café. I met 2 friends here - one lives in Roleystone - and there's not many cafes up her way so this was sort of half way. We were impressed - nice menu, great coffee and lovely helpful staff. All of us enjoyed our lunch choices and total experience. One draw back is the loo. This is a solitary unisex one and I guess I would suggest that it needs to be checked more often - as it became messy with paper towels on the floor etc etc Would go back for sure.

Thank you!!! :)

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Reasonable prices, tasty food, great menu with options of gf, v & vg. Little mites menu for children too.
The staff very friendly.
There is a Drive-Thru option
6am - 4pm 7 days a week.
Cafe opening times 7am.
Also an outdoor alfresco area for cooler months.
We had at lunchtime:
Rosemary Roast Vegetables salad
Sweet Potatoes with Aioli sauce
Open Grill Egg Benny
Apple Crumble Crepe
All presented well & very tasty food.
We will definitely be back.