“Fish is great”
Review of Bangkok Brothers

Bangkok Brothers
Ranked #258 of 1,573 Restaurants in Perth
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

A great new Thai restaurant in Northbridge. Food is a bit pricy. 20 dollars for Pad Thai. Usually 12-15 dollars in a restaurant. But sweet chili barramundi is great. I will return this restaurant just the fish. And they have wine bar and live music.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

After watching a show at the Fringe festival, we walked along James St in Northbridge looking for a place to eat dinner. Bangkok Brothers was packed, and alive with a festival atmosphere, so we decided to try it out.
My Satay Noodle with Chicken dish was divine! I usually have satay with rice and wasn't sure how it would taste with noodles. I was impressed! My husband enjoyed his Massaman Curry too.
The modern decor, coupled with the modern take on Thai food, was impressive. The service was really good. Considering how busy they were, my questioning which dishes on the menu had fried egg in them (allergy) was met with helpful courtesy.
We will definitely pay them another visit.

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

After the perth fringe festival we went with family and small kids for early dinner. Nice space, friendly service, quick with water but bit slow with taking food orders. Plenty of high chairs too. The dumplings, chicken sate and fish cakes were excellent and not too spicy. To share we enjoyed pineapple rice (very good, lots of stuff in there), masaman curry ( one of the best we've had for a long time), minced chicken ( bit under seasoned ) and spicy duck ( yumm). Very reasonably priced.
Thanks staff, we had a great night and will be back ( with kids..)

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

Hi just had the wagu beef and a barramundi dish and both were amazing definitely not one to miss for great Thai

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

We came here on a recommendation from a friend. So disappointing! We walked out after an hour an a half - 40 minutes still no service. An hour and a half later - after being asked three times about a bottle of wine that never came & still no food! Worst service I have ever experienced in perth never again.