“Best scrambled eggs ever! ”
Review of Green Mango Cafe

Green Mango Cafe
Ranked #9 of 83 Restaurants in Broome
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

What can I say, I'm a connoisseur of scrambled eggs and these went straight to the top of the charts! Creamy fluffy and full of flavour. Add the fact that the coffee is sensational and this is a must go to place when on Broome!

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Went for breakfast, both me and the wife ordered the eggs benedict with bacon, I have no idea why it is so hard for chef to make a poached egg that has a soft yoke, if I can do it I expect a chef to achieve it.
Well I received what can only be described as bacon that was fatty and two hard boiled eggs on top. the only saving grace was the sauce it was fantastic, however still disappointed.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Best coffee in town! All breakfasts where amazing & cake selection made the brunch drop in a must when shopping in town

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Tried breakfast after reading all the wonderful reviews. It was a nicely done simple brekkie but nothing outstanding. My fresh juice was lovely.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

Love, love, love the Green Mango. Love the ambience. We had eggs and bacon which was delicious. The latte there is excellent. But the atmosphere is what got me. I felt like t was able to relax, chill, enjoy my latte and have a chat. Such a quaint little place.