Visted Broome for 3 days - our second visit to the town in 2 years and we again stayed at the Broome Beach Resort. Friendly check-in staff and we were given a 1 bedroom unit at the rear of the complex with adjacent car parking. Unit is well furnished for a couple with a full kitchen, TV, DVD and separately airconditioned living area and bedroom. It is self catered and linen is changed mid-stay if staying for 7 days or more. We were there during the peak season and the 3 day minimum stay room rate was competitive. The resort has a good sized pool and bar-b-ques for guests and caters for families and couples. Walkng distance to Cable Beach (to swim or watch the sunset) is about 1 km on paved footpaths. Not the newest resort in town but we liked the location and the facilities. It is within easy walikng distance of restaurants, cafes and a hotel and there is a town serivce bus-stop nearby if you don't have a car. Only a 5 minute drive to the town shopping centre. We had a problem with the unit's DVD player - staff immediately replaced it with a brand new unit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within a short, leisurely stroll to iconic Cable Beach, day spas, restaurants, cafes and bars, Broome Beach Resort is the ideal 4 star family resort. Located only 6kms from the town centre and 5kms from Broome International Airport, Broome Beach Resort provides an excellent range of self-catering apartment options for families, groups, and couples wanting to relax, as well as the busy corporate traveller on the go. Set amongst lush, tropical gardens, each of our fully self-catering, air-conditioned 1, 2 or 3 bedroom apartments are well appointed, and feature full kitchen and laundry facilities, a spacious open plan dining and living area, a private verandah and free WIFI and FOXTEL. Free off-street parking is also available for in-house guests' vehicles. Ideally situated within the gardens are a solar heated swimming pool and toddlers' pool, refreshing on those warm tropical days, while free BBQ facilities by the poolside gazebo provide our guests with the opportunity to dine al fresco and further indulge in the relaxing tranquillity and ambience of Broome Beach Resort. Whether your visit is for business or pleasure, the diversity of Broome Beach Resort and its superb location will certainly ensure a most memorable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Wotif.com and Odigeo so you can book your Broome Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Broome Beach Hotel Broome
- Broome Beach Resort Western Australia