Room was good, bed comfortable. Was in the new part of the building on 2nd floor with a balcony - overall happy with experience. The only downside was the bathroom - has no one heard of bleach. There's black mould growing in the corners of the shower and grout in general needs a good clean - not sure when the shower screen last had a clean. Apart from this don't have any other complaints. Reception staff helpful and friendly. Would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Continental Broome is set between a vast red desert and azure blue sea, Just walking distance from the heart of Broome, and only 10 minute drive from the spectacular pristine white sands of Cable Beach, making the Mercure Continental Broome the ideal location to explore Broome and it’s surrounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, ACCOR, Booking.com, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Agoda, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Broome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Broome Hotel Broome
- Mercure Hotel Continental Broome
- Accor Hotel Continental Broome
- Mercure Broome Western Australia