1,630 results
All reviews family pool sunset bar club restaurant adult pool ocean pool cable beach club japanese restaurant tennis courts tour desk pearlers bungalow mini golf garden view studio water playground glass of champagne buffet breakfast watching the sunset overlooking the beach
Reviewed 5 January 2011

This is the third time my husband and I have stayed at Cable Beach Club and I thought it was time to sing their praises.

As it was our third trip to Broome in less than a year and a half we had decided to try something new and stay at Pinctada, big mistake! After four days there we finally had enough, called up Cable Beach and they had a room for us at the summer special rate, which we were happy with given the last minute nature of our booking. We also convinced a few other Pinctada guests to join us at the resort, they were not disappointed.

We arrived at the resort at 11am and the room wasn't quite ready, so we left our bags and spent the rest of the day by the ocean pool enjoying the cool water, the lovely food, fantastic service and space. All things we'd been missing in the days at the other resort. By the time we dragged ourselves to our room in the late afternoon we found they'd given us a complimentary upgrade to our wedding night room (whether they knew or not I'm not sure but the room upgrade was a special surprise), a bottle of champagne and they'd even unpacked our bag of refrigerated items for us. We were home.

We tried to stay a few extra days but the flight change costs unfortunately prevented us from doing so. Nonetheless we spent every last minute soaking up the beautiful pools, gardens, food, ocean views, friendly service and blissful paradise that Cable Beach Club provide.

We will never stay anywhere else and will definitely be back to CBCR soon. Thank you Cable Beach Club for providing us with so many wonderful memories and such a happy, peaceful place to escape to.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 January 2011

Second time we have stayed here, for a great price on the sizzling summer special! Rooms beautiful and clean, comfortable bed and wonderful service. Staff all very friendly and keen to help. Love the cafe/restaurant beside reception, exquisite surroundings and service. Also the Sunset bar n grill bountiful buffet breakfast which was included each morning with our room, and a perfect place to watch the sun go down in the evening and enjoy a cocktail and bar snack. The resort grounds are kept beautifully and the resort well maintained. Can't wait for our next visit. Hubby loved his massage at the in house day spa, and the hair salon is surprisingly quite reasonable and a relaxing serene experience.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 December 2010

Our service was exceptional and always with a smile. It was heartening to find staff with a sense of humour. Our room was located around the Ocean Pool where all we did was walk out our back door and submerse ourselves into the crystal clear waters of the ADULTS ONLY pool! The Chahoya Spa is a must! As you enter the Spa a feeling of relaxation comes over you. I experienced the best facial ever with the promise of a massage as well on my next visit. We intend to visit next year for Christmas if not before.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Clewsy2010
Reviewed 21 December 2010

I travelled to Broome with colleagues in November for a business trip and staying at the resort was such a highlight. The rooms are tidy, up to date, comfortable and quiet. I loved the Natio products, such a nice touch. As you wander through the gardens there is native wildlife, small kangaroos and lizards. If you were visiting Australia you'd be blown away! I would highly recommend the resort's conference facilities and the staff really pay attention to those small details. A must for your stay is a morning walk along Cable Beach - simply stunning!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank C_RPerth
Reviewed 14 December 2010

After many years of never getting a chance to take a TRUE holiday with the kids I have eventually turned my life around and now will never miss it again. Travelling with a 12 and 15yr old was not my idea of fun but the amenity and facilities at Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa just made it easy. We stayed in a bungalow near the pool. The family pool was more than enough to keep the kids active. Other families around the pool were friendly even thuogh there were very little ones. The staff indulged my teens with drinks and nibbles with ease. Even the table tennis and soccer table had afternoons lost whilst i dozed with a cold beverage in hand in front of a movie. THANK GOD for having plenty to keep my kids busy and me relaxed. 5 days was not enough. Wonderful staff, great food, great sleep - fantastic new king sized bed.

Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family