1,641 results
All reviews family pool sunset bar club restaurant adult pool ocean pool cable beach club japanese restaurant tennis courts tour desk pearlers bungalow mini golf garden view studio water playground glass of champagne buffet breakfast overlooking the beach watching the sunset
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

We really loved the adult only pool and our varanda leading to the pool, with our very own sunbeds was a dream. Bar a few steps away, excellent service there and iced water with fruit to help yourself to.
We enjoyed the grill bar, kichi kichi and the main restaurant. The breakfast buffet was fabulous for quality and choice.
We did not try the pasta restaurant as it was always closed by the time our breakfast went down.
The staff, all but one were very hard working and cheerful. On duty for so many hours in all that heat and still so charming.
Our large room was lovely and it was put back to perfect everyday by wonderful cleaners.
The childrens area looked amazing, along with the quality of the mini golf course and tennis courts. The gym equipment was very good and kept clean and in good working order. Air conditioning was a Godsend in there.
The resort grounds are truly stunning. So many scented frangipani trees in bloom. The tree waterfall outside the main restaurant is wonderful. The lilly ponds are beautiful, as are all the statues and the decorative plant pots.
My only disappointment was a crying child for several days in one of the upper rooms morning and evening and one running around just before we left in the adult area. If you have an adult only area its surely madness to put them above the gorgeous harmony of adults only trying to relax.
The reason I didn't give 5 stars is because despite my husband being assured we would not be charged twice for our stay, due to a network glitch we were. That meant $1700 short for our last 4 days in Australia and so we now have no use for credit of dollars, as it's taken so long to get the money back we have left. We were therefore also compromised for dollars in Darwin. Along with a crazy additional mistake of $25.50 what on earth is happening. The bill was not correct either initially with a $160 overcharge.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
CBCRS, General Manager at Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Dear Donna R

Thank you for taking the time to provide valuable feedback on your stay at the Resort. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed so many aspects of the Resort including your Pool Terrace Studio, the Resort grounds, the three restaurants that you dined in, the Resort gym and the children's facilities including the mini golf course and tennis courts!

I'm saddened to hear that your fantastic stay at the Resort was unfortunately marred on departure by our billing procedures. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience. We have since rectified the issue and thank would like to pass on our appreciation for bringing it to our attention.

I would also like to apologise for the disruption you experienced from the room above you, I have passed your feedback onto the Rooms Divisions Manager to investigate further.

We hope to welcome you back to the Resort in the future! Next time, you will have to dine in Cichetti Club!

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Returning guests after a 4 year absence and wondered why we left it so long. There are really no bad rooms here, we stayed in a ground floor garden view. The adults pool is great and private but when it gets busy go to the family pool which has the kids running around but far more open and holiday ambience. You can pre order your breakfasts on line as a package, we didn't really leave the resort but there are an abundance of eating options close by. There is nothing like a long walk along Cable Beach in either the South or North direction but North seems more popular. Its a must place to visit.

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms. Family bungalows are good for self catering families.
1  Thank Buddy664
CBCRS, General Manager at Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Dear Buddy664

I must sincerely thank you for providing such lovely feedback on your stay at Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa! Your commentary has made my day and I am so thrilled that you feel as though the Resort only gets better!

I will be sure to pass your feedback onto the rest of the team who will love to know that you enjoyed your accommodation and the Resort facilities.

We can't wait to welcome you back to the Resort in the very near future!

Reviewed 20 November 2017

My wife and I have just enjoyed a 4 night stay.It has been a few years since our last visit but the resort is good as we remembered.Staff,facilities and rooms all excellent.A totally relaxing stay and perhaps not long enough actually !

1  Thank Mijak

Dear Mijak

Thank you for providing such wonderful feedback on your stay at Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa! I am delighted to hear that you thought the Resort was 'as good as ever!' I will be sure to pass your feedback on to the rest of the team who will love to hear that you enjoyed their high level of service, facilities and accommodation!

No stay is ever long enough at Cable Beach Club - we hope to welcome you back to the Resort for another relaxing stay soon!

Reviewed 16 November 2017

Terrific location for a holiday. Studio apartment close to two pools (one for adults only), "happy hour" each day on cocktails. Wonderful cocktail staff and delicious cocktails. We ate at three restaurants and each was a different theme where the meals were terrific.

Room Tip: Shoulder season ie straight after the dry season and before the wet season starts.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
CBCRS, General Manager at Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Dear N2793QQcarolk

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback on your stay at Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa. I am delighted to hear your positive commentary about our facilities including both pools, the 'happy hour' cocktails and the Resort's restaurants!

We hope to welcome you back to the Resort soon to enjoy another lovely holiday!

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

We had a great 8 days here. Staff are pleasant and helpful. Our room was nicely appointed and aircon worked well! Housekeeping staff were friendly and efficient. Swimming pools lovely. Breakfast buffet was standard for a large hotel. It would be good if there was a directive that younger children (perhaps under 11s) are supervised at the buffet as I don't like to eat food handled and coughed on by kids! The restaurants at the Resort are of variable standard but it is definitely worth booking a table at Zensai. My only complaint is that the person on the tour desk did not call me as she said she would to confirm our reservation and pick up time for a tour - I had to have reception chase around late one evening to confirm our early pick up time for the next day - not the standard expected from a resort of this standard. Overall, a great place to stay.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
CBCRS, General Manager at Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear HounsfieldsGirl

Thank you for taking time to provide such invaluable feedback on your stay at Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa! I am delighted that you had a wonderful 8 days at the Resort and I am thrilled that you were able to enjoy both pools, our award-winning Zensai and your accommodation!

Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience incurred in your communications with our tour desk. We are generally very thorough but in your case it appears we can certainly improve.

I also take on your feedback regarding our breakfast buffet and will review with the appropriate managers.

We hope to welcome you back to the Resort in the future!