I have been to the Resort a few times now and I can say they provide consistently 5 * service.
- it trickles down from the front reception, who is always friendly and professional, to housekeeping staff who are attentive and polite. At very busy times when staff seems to be stretched thin and the response times may be a bit long, but overall very enjoyable.
"No" is not a response you hear often.
Even if a request can not be accommodated - the staff ALWAYS offer alternatives.
Sorry, your preferred restaurant is booked out for that date - BUT I will ask to put you on the waiting list and you will be notified of cancellations, in the meantime the following options are available...
Speaking of restaurants, all of them are highly recommended, the food is delicious with and the view from the sunset bar is unbeatable.
(Because of that obviously very popular and can get busy during sunset).
I recommend booking the Japanese restaurant Zensai in advance because of limited seating and high demand, especially if you are staying for a short duration
The tour desk clearly gets first-hand feedback from returning guests and shares this with you - tailoring the tours to individual needs and preferences. The staff is genuinely interested to hear about your experience...
The studio rooms were nice and tidy, tastefully designed, although some are getting a bit dated, with dents in doors and walls. The day bed and the private courtyard are a nice feature, but with so many other opportunities to sit at the bar, pools or walk 5 min. to cable beach, rarely used.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award winning Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa is the only resort overlooking Broome's iconic Cable Beach. Set against the backdrop of the Kimberley outback, the resort offers 231 rooms styled to reflect the Asian and colonial cultures which shape the identity of Broome. The diverse choice of accommodation is complimented by acres of landscaped gardens hosting artefacts from around the world. The interior of the Resort is adorned with an impressive art collection, boasting commissioned works from Australian icons such as Sir Sidney Nolan. Cable Beach Club invites you to indulge in an exclusive romantic retreat or the ultimate family holiday. Couples will enjoy the adults only Ocean Pool, Chahoya Spa by LOccitane, poolside bar, or the culinary excellence of our four restaurants. While families will have hours of fun at the Family Pool, water playground, mini golf and tennis courts. Conferences, incentives, weddings and special events are guaranteed to wow the senses when delivered against the colours of the Kimberley and are celebrated in a range of locations throughout the Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Evoline ltd, Booking.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cable Beach Club Hotel Broome
- Cable Beach Club Resort And Spa
- Cable Beach Hotel
- Cable Beach Broome
- Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa Broome, Western Australia