Although this was the only hotel we have ever stayed at in Broome, it lived up to its reputation. Has everything anyone would want and is ideally suited to families.
The rooms were excellent, clean and high quality. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award winning Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa is the only resort overlooking Broome's iconic Cable Beach. Set against the backdrop of the Kimberley outback, the resort offers 231 rooms styled to reflect the Asian and colonial cultures which shape the identity of Broome. The diverse choice of accommodation is complimented by acres of landscaped gardens hosting artefacts from around the world. The interior of the Resort is adorned with an impressive art collection, boasting commissioned works from Australian icons such as Sir Sidney Nolan. Cable Beach Club invites you to indulge in an exclusive romantic retreat or the ultimate family holiday. Couples will enjoy the adults only Ocean Pool, Chahoya Spa by LOccitane, poolside bar, or the culinary excellence of our four restaurants. While families will have hours of fun at the Family Pool, water playground, mini golf and tennis courts. Conferences, incentives, weddings and special events are guaranteed to wow the senses when delivered against the colours of the Kimberley and are celebrated in a range of locations throughout the Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com, Odigeo, lastminute.com.au, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cable Beach Club Hotel Broome
- Cable Beach Club Resort And Spa
- Cable Beach Hotel
- Cable Beach Broome
- Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa Broome, Western Australia