We see other reviews and can only comment on our own experience so here goes....
Escaped Perth for a short break. Met Les first at the airport and he was awesome. Plenty of helpful hints about Broome etc.
Room was good. Clean and nicely decorated. Aircon was fab.
Wifi - couldnt connect despite several attempts and the frequent comment from reception telling me oh well love that happens in Broome. I understand that! My network connection was useless too so I gave in and relaxed.
Food- Japanese restaurant was without a doubt a highlight of my trip. The resort is Lucky to be able to host such amazing food and the managers, a husband and wife team were out of this world. So helpful and knowledgable. Fabbbbbbbb thank you and worth every cent x
We felt there was some confusion and or a lack of information sharing between reception and other employees. We were told restaurants were open when they were not or incorrect times were quoted. At 3pm kitchens close so dont expect to be able to order food from any restaurant on site at this time in the season. Patrick was fab and helped us by listening to my whinge and gave us a good laugh.
Thanks Broome. We had a blast :-) As I said this is our experience and we wouldnt rate the hotel with 5 stars or certainly not out of season with 50 odd guests!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award winning Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa is the only resort overlooking Broome's iconic Cable Beach. Set against the backdrop of the Kimberley outback, the resort offers 231 rooms styled to reflect the Asian and colonial cultures which shape the identity of Broome. The diverse choice of accommodation is complimented by acres of landscaped gardens hosting artefacts from around the world. The interior of the Resort is adorned with an impressive art collection, boasting commissioned works from Australian icons such as Sir Sidney Nolan. Cable Beach Club invites you to indulge in an exclusive romantic retreat or the ultimate family holiday. Couples will enjoy the adults only Ocean Pool, Chahoya Spa by LOccitane, poolside bar, or the culinary excellence of our four restaurants. While families will have hours of fun at the Family Pool, water playground, mini golf and tennis courts. Conferences, incentives, weddings and special events are guaranteed to wow the senses when delivered against the colours of the Kimberley and are celebrated in a range of locations throughout the Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Odigeo, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cable Beach Club Hotel Broome
- Cable Beach Club Resort And Spa
- Cable Beach Hotel
- Cable Beach Broome
- Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa Broome, Western Australia