We have stayed here many many times and come to Broome at least once or twice a year and always stay at Cable Beach Club. We have been before in January but this trip a few things were happening as the resort was closing in Feb for a month of renovations. A couple of suggestions for management
1. Wait until the end of the Australia day weekend before starting the renovations at the sunset bar, this is the place everyone goes why close half of it down when you have guests?
2. Staffing- its the wet season but have more than one staff at the pool especially during the lunch period 12- 2pm.... This brings another issue and the attitude of some staff, they just couldn't be bothered they knew the resort was closing and wanted that last week to end. That said the concierge and reception staff were great.
3. Even in the wet season Guests still pay good money to stay and should be treated no different to those who stay in others seasons, especially If you want them to come back!
That said we will be back later in the year and look forward to seeing the renovations complete!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award winning Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa is the only resort overlooking Broome's iconic Cable Beach. Set against the backdrop of the Kimberley outback, the resort offers 231 rooms styled to reflect the Asian and colonial cultures which shape the identity of Broome. The diverse choice of accommodation is complimented by acres of landscaped gardens hosting artefacts from around the world. The interior of the Resort is adorned with an impressive art collection, boasting commissioned works from Australian icons such as Sir Sidney Nolan. Cable Beach Club invites you to indulge in an exclusive romantic retreat or the ultimate family holiday. Couples will enjoy the adults only Ocean Pool, Chahoya Spa by LOccitane, poolside bar, or the culinary excellence of our four restaurants. While families will have hours of fun at the Family Pool, water playground, mini golf and tennis courts. Conferences, incentives, weddings and special events are guaranteed to wow the senses when delivered against the colours of the Kimberley and are celebrated in a range of locations throughout the Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cable Beach Club Hotel Broome
- Cable Beach Club Resort And Spa
- Cable Beach Hotel
- Cable Beach Broome
- Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa Broome, Western Australia