“Impeccable service, perfect for a romantic evening”

The Deck Poolside Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 76 Restaurants in Broome
Price range: USD 15 - USD 39
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Enjoy poolside dining at Kimberley Sands Resort and Spa (formally Pinctada Cable Beach). Our boutique resort and day spa reflects Broome's unique beauty, culture and climate. We invite you to experience contemporary Australian cuisine prepared by our award winning chef. Our menus showcase the finest quality produce available in the Kimberley. Spend the afternoon relaxing with a cocktail, enjoy a la carte lunch, or join us for dinner from 6.00pm (bookings recommended).
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

This is a fairly expensive place to have a meal but with delicious food, an extensive wine list and A+ service, it's perfect for a romantic dinner or special occasion (especially if you ask for a pool side table). Try the pearl meat appetiser for something different!

Marion G, Manager at The Deck Poolside Bar & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear Rebecca,
Thank you so much for that lovely review. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your evening, and hope to see you soon at The Deck restaurant :)

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the resort for 3 nights and had dinner at the Deck restaurant on my final evening. I had the four course Set Menu for $80 per person which included 2-3 options for each course and a glass of french sparkling, which is confusing that it's not 'french champagne' but it was still delicious.

My choices were the asparagus for appetiser, the beef cheeks for entree, the pork belly for main and the hazelnut rocher for dessert.

Each course got better and better, servings were plentiful and you could tell they had a skilled chef in the kitchen with how well everything was presented.

I only wish that I had visited the restaurant earlier in my stay as I would have probably eaten there twice once I realised how good it was!

Marion G, Manager at The Deck Poolside Bar & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Thank you so much for such a nice review :)
Our team works hard to deliver good service with delicious food, and I will make sure to pass on your kind words. I hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you again soon at The Deck restaurant.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

The Deck is the best restaurant in Broome. That is a big claim but the others don't come close. The food is always delicious. The service can be a little slow for some but that is the style here - relaxed. I don't mind taking my time over a meal this good. Great Australian cuisine using quality produce.

1  Thank tomB4320OI

Dear Tom,
I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your dinner.
Thank you for your kind words, I will make sure to pass it on to the team, and hope to see you soon at The Deck restaurant :)

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Excellent gourmet food, only service can be a little slow. Reservations necessary for dinner. Local magazines rate it best in town. We can agree.

Thank you for such a nice review :) I will make sure to let our team know and hope to welcome you soon again at The Deck restaurant.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

My sister and I had the hazelnut rocher dessert and it was absolutely incredible. The quality and portion size was spot on and the rest of the menu looked amazing too! We booked a table for dinner the following night on the spot!

Dear Genevieve,
I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your dessert at The Deck. Thank you for your kind words, I will make sure to let our team know :) I hope to see you soon at The Deck restaurant.