All reviews town beach spa bath across the road small supermarket direct access to the pool one bedroom apartment cable beach pool view bottle shop close to town staying nights business trip larger pool king size bed reception staff are great place to stay ground floor
Reviewed 10 October 2017

The room had all bins empty and beds made. But the sheets had not been changed and had human hair all through them. The main bed was the worst and you could even smell cheap perfume in it. All the surfaces where dirty and the dish washer stunk.

Room Tip: go elsewhere
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
HMOaksBroome, General Manager at Oaks Broome, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

I am incredibly shocked to read the feedback on your recent stay at Oaks Broome. This is by no means up to the standard of quality we pride ourselves on.
I would really appreciate the opportunity to look into this further - can you please email me the dates of your reservation and the room number you were in so I can investigate? My email is HMBroome@theoaksgroup.com.au
Thank you for brining this to my attention, and I await your email with further information.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Pleasant staff. Spacious rooms. Pool. Restaurant with mostly local food specialities. The quality of service fluctuates with staff employed. Working holiday travellers? This visit was better than past visits.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for your lovely review on your recent stay at Oaks Broome. We all appreciate your great feedback on the spacious rooms, great pools and our restaurant 1861.
I am glad to read that you found this visit better than previous - we aim to continually improve the level of service and product we provide for our guests and it is great to see that we are achieving this goal.
I hope that we can continue to meet and beat your expectations for your next visit.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

We were disappointed in Oaks Broome. It is the little things that let is down - no plugs in the bathrooms, no plug in the kitchen sink, noisy/squeaky air conditioners, all these little annoyances add up. Also the complex is very big and the apartments/rooms are generally overlooked. Other hotels/apartments are probably better value for money.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
HMOaksBroome, General Manager at Oaks Broome, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay at Oaks Broome. It is disappointing to read that we have not met your expectations or the high standard of product and service we pride ourselves on.
I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss and investigate the room in which you were staying. If you could please provide any further information to me it would be greatly appreciated, my email is HMBroome@theoaksgroup.com.au.
Thank you again for your feedback, I do hope that your next stay with us is faultless.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

We recently stayed stayed at the Oaks in Broome for a couple of weeks and found the place very convienant, comfortable, good location close to the city centre. Our room had a kitchenette and seperate bedroom, spa bath in the bathroom which we didn't use but convenient for those interested. Good size pool as well. We'd definitely approve the Oaks in Broome!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank maidao2017

Thank you for taking the time to post such a lovely review on your recent stay at Oaks Broome. I am delighted to read that you found the accommodation convenient, comfortable and in a good location and the rooms offered everything you needed for your long stay with us.
Again, thank you for your feedback. We hope to welcome you back to Oaks Broome again in the near future.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Everything about this place was excellent except for one small thing- the internet policy. Practically everywhere I've stayed lately from business style hotels through to budget motels and AirBNbs have offered free wifi. It's become standard over the past couple of years. This place no. No wifi at all in fact but rather a LAN cable to plug into your laptop with just half an hour of free use a day. I had an iPad which was unusable as there was no way of plugging it into the cable.
Come on guys! It's 2017. Free up access thanks! Despite the excellent rooms I simply won't be able to stay there again as I need fast and free internet to get my work done.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Jennifer W
HMOaksBroome, General Manager at Oaks Broome, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Thank you for your review on your recent stay at Oaks Broome. Despite the internet issues, I am glad to see that you still found our property to be great with excellent rooms.
Your feedback on the internet has been taken on board and we are working on a solution to allow better access for all guests. We hope this is up and running by the next time you visit Broome as we would love to have you stay with us again.