All reviews town beach spa bath across the road small supermarket direct access to the pool one bedroom apartment cable beach pool view bottle shop close to town staying nights business trip larger pool king size bed reception staff are great place to stay ground floor
Reviewed 2 October 2017

We were disappointed in Oaks Broome. It is the little things that let is down - no plugs in the bathrooms, no plug in the kitchen sink, noisy/squeaky air conditioners, all these little annoyances add up. Also the complex is very big and the apartments/rooms are generally overlooked. Other hotels/apartments are probably better value for money.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
HMOaksBroome, General Manager at Oaks Broome, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay at Oaks Broome. It is disappointing to read that we have not met your expectations or the high standard of product and service we pride ourselves on.
I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss and investigate the room in which you were staying. If you could please provide any further information to me it would be greatly appreciated, my email is HMBroome@theoaksgroup.com.au.
Thank you again for your feedback, I do hope that your next stay with us is faultless.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

We recently stayed stayed at the Oaks in Broome for a couple of weeks and found the place very convienant, comfortable, good location close to the city centre. Our room had a kitchenette and seperate bedroom, spa bath in the bathroom which we didn't use but convenient for those interested. Good size pool as well. We'd definitely approve the Oaks in Broome!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank maidao2017

Thank you for taking the time to post such a lovely review on your recent stay at Oaks Broome. I am delighted to read that you found the accommodation convenient, comfortable and in a good location and the rooms offered everything you needed for your long stay with us.
Again, thank you for your feedback. We hope to welcome you back to Oaks Broome again in the near future.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Everything about this place was excellent except for one small thing- the internet policy. Practically everywhere I've stayed lately from business style hotels through to budget motels and AirBNbs have offered free wifi. It's become standard over the past couple of years. This place no. No wifi at all in fact but rather a LAN cable to plug into your laptop with just half an hour of free use a day. I had an iPad which was unusable as there was no way of plugging it into the cable.
Come on guys! It's 2017. Free up access thanks! Despite the excellent rooms I simply won't be able to stay there again as I need fast and free internet to get my work done.

1  Thank Jennifer W
HMOaksBroome, General Manager at Oaks Broome, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Thank you for your review on your recent stay at Oaks Broome. Despite the internet issues, I am glad to see that you still found our property to be great with excellent rooms.
Your feedback on the internet has been taken on board and we are working on a solution to allow better access for all guests. We hope this is up and running by the next time you visit Broome as we would love to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

The Oaks resort on Robinson st, in town, is well above an average place to stay. Beautiful big rooms with 3 person spas, and king size bed a dream to sleep in. The pool is huge, clean. The reception staff were very helpful and polite. The food in the restaurant although pricey as expected, was a standout as the 100 day grain fed steaks were agreed upon by my colleagues as among the best steaks we have ever eaten. So for prices very fair by quality received. A pleasure to stay at Oaks. This sets a high bar for other establishments in Broome.

1  Thank Darren D
HMOaksBroome, General Manager at Oaks Broome, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Thank you for your lovely review on your stay at Oaks Broome. We are so glad that your found our rooms big and spacious and enjoyed the spa and comfortable bedding. It is also lovely to read that ours was one of the best steaks you have ever eaten! We all look forward to welcoming you back to Oaks Broome again in the near guture.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I have stayed at the Oaks on many occasions and it is consistently welcoming wonderful from the grounds to all the people whether they are the ones that make my room clean and fresh or sweep the paths and tend the gardens then there is the face of the Oaks the reception to the in Reasterant they all make the Oaks and such a pleasure to stay at, as you can tell I heartily recommend the Oaks.
Cheers Ian

1  Thank Nosnhoi
HMOaksBroome, General Manager at Oaks Broome, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Thank you for your lovely feedback Ian, I will be sure to pass it on to all of the team.
I am very proud of the team we have at Oaks Broome and it is so lovely to read that all of our staff - from the cleaners, to reception, to restaurant - all play a pivotal part in ensuring you feel welcome and comfortable each time you visit us. Thank you again for your lovely workds and we all look forward to welcoming you back again soon.