Open today: 6:00 am - 5:00 pm
More Information

Ways to Experience Ocean Road Tours
from USD 117.28
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 December 2019

we had a day trip to this beautiful place.nice beach area.12 apostles were stunning.
show lost of kangaroos,koalas&cockatoos by the road.nice restaurant on site.lots of tour coaches and plenty of tourist.a must visit attaction.we were unlucky with weather as it was very cold&windy which was unusal in melbourne area.
lots of walks about.enyoyed the day thoroughly.

2  Thank htaccountants
Stuart B, Owner at Ocean Road Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2019

Thankyou for your review.

Reviewed 20 November 2019 via mobile

Stuart is an amazing tour guide. He thought of everything, including a cute snack pack for breakfast and baked treats throughout the day. The early departure time was well worth it because we beat the traffic and were the only people at many of the photo spots. Excellent tour, highly recommend!

Date of experience: November 2019
Stuart B, Owner at Ocean Road Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2019

Hey Travel Tips ab.. Thanks for taking the time to review my tour. I am glad you appreciated the benefit of leaving early.

Reviewed 16 November 2019

I thoroughly enjoyed this tour despite the early start!! The tour leaves around 5:45am but makes an early coffee stop which suited me! Leaving early means a head start on the crowds who head to the Great Ocean Road and more opportunities to pull over for photos along the coast.

Being a solo traveller I got the single seat on the left hand side of the bus which was perfect for seeing the coast the whole way - though as we made so many stops, no one missed out.

Stuart was friendly and knowledgable without talking too much, giving everyone a chance to wake up first thing and have a snooze on the way back.

We saw kangaroos, koalas, cockatoos, and a variety of parrots and colourful birds. I even spotted a wallaby sitting by the side of the road.

The included lunch was a choice of Aussie pie or burger and chips or salad. It was good value and plenty of chips to go round!

We had plenty of time at the 12 Apostles to wander around and take photos.

I would thoroughly recommend this tour, especially as a maximum of 8 makes it more personal. Stuart remembered all our names and spoke to each of us.

The early departure gets you back to the city around 4pm, great for an evening dinner when it’s been an early start.

1  Thank MaidenV0y4g3r
Stuart B, Owner at Ocean Road Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2019

It is very much appreciated when you take the time to write a review of any kind for my tour let alone a review of this quality, covering many of the features that makes my tour different from the rest. Thank you Maiden for taking the time and effort.

Reviewed 6 November 2019

I loved it this is the place to add on your list when in Melbourne. I enjoyed it and learnt a lot about Melbourne. You wont regret this if you love adventure

Date of experience: July 2019
Stuart B, Owner at Ocean Road Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2019

I am glad you loved the Great Ocean Road as much as I do.

Reviewed 4 November 2019

This is an excellent option to see the Great Ocean Road from Melbourne. The van is spacious and comfortable, and the small group size is ideal. As is leaving early because you get to enjoy some of these beautiful views without crowds of tour buses. We were provided with a snack bag for breakfast and for the ride, and there was plenty of water stowed for all in an easily accessible cooler just at the back. We left promptly and saw everything at a reasonable pace, including stops to see some kangaroos and koala bears as we went. There is stop for lunch as well, and the lunch is provided as part of the tour (and it was very tasty!). Stuart is a wonderful guide and provided lots of interesting information. He clearly cares about what he's doing. We arrived back in Melbourne just after 4pm and we're able to enjoy some time there (we chose to see the Immigration Museum which is worth a look). We highly recommend this tour!

Date of experience: October 2019
Stuart B, Owner at Ocean Road Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2019

Thanks for travelling on my tour. Yes the early start makes the day so much better and I think we have the pacing just right. I am glad you enjoyed your lunch andthe snack pack. Appreciate the review very much. Cheers.