Open today: 7:00 am - 9:00 pm
Review Highlights
Stable Massage Melbourne CBD

Reese at Stable Massage Melbourne CBD was professional, good and helpful. I would recommend Stable... read more

Reviewed 7 February 2020
NoviceTraveller12345
Always my first port of call when I'm in Melbourne!

I live in Sydney but always try to get here for a massage when I'm in Melbourne for work or... read more

Reviewed 20 May 2019

from USD 677.13
from USD 170.82
from USD 99.31
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 August 2017

Needed some help with a very stiff back and Charlton at Stable Massage did a fantastic job with remedial massage to loosen things up. Focused on the areas that needed help and was very good at listening to what I needed.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 18 April 2017

I've been using Stable Massage's services for few years now and always been very satisfied with their service. My best memory when thinking Stable Massage is when I had a severe neck stiffness fixed in one session.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

Came here for the first time for a very knotted upper body. The massage and dry needling was very effective treatment for my condition and the staff are wonderful and easy to deal with.

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed 13 January 2017

Having suffered low naggly back pain for a few years, I came across a review of Stable massage at a timeout article for being a perfect go to for sports related aches and pains or remedial massage. Perfect description as I have been seeing Ian regularly for the past year and am so impressed with his professional and positive approach. His regular treatments being a mixture of dry needling (painful but effective), remedial massage and providing valuable exercises which have helped me drastically.

Also for the past 9 months of pregnancy have appreciated the continued remedial massages provided with the bump pillow provided (heaven to lie on stomach) which has kept the expected aches and pains of pregnancy at bay and made it an enjoyable experience!

So grateful and would recommend anyone needlessly suffering with aches and pains!

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

I selected Stable Massage based only on a quick internet search. I had woken up with a crooked neck from poor sleep and couldn't shake it off for two days. Khem diagnosed the problem areas and then used multiple techniques to alleviate the pain. A lot was achieved within just an hour.

Date of experience: January 2017